🌲Strangers🌲

POV: Bellamy

(Everyone's doing their own thing. Mom tending to the twins, Pops is helping Carl) the barn door opens "Hey.. everyone this is Aron and Ally" the group pulls there weapons out "we met them outside, it's only them. We took there weapons and gear" I see Daryl pat them down......

🌙..🌙

POV:Zoë

I'm holding the twins but Timothée and my son blocks my view, I look up to see a girl around Bellamy's age who looks like to can kill any moment. "Hi.... it's nice to meet you" Aron moves up but Allison grabs his hand with a look Don't or I will hurt you idiot "you said he had a weapon?" Maggie walks up to Rick handing the gun "there something you need?"
"He say there's a camp near by. He wants us to audition for a membership" Sasha says...

🌙...🌙

"I wish there was another word. Addition make it sound like we're some kind of dance trope.."
He said "it's not a camp, it's a community" Ally tells us looking at Rick "I think you all would make valuable addition. But it's not my call, my job is you to follow me. Sasha can you hand Rick my bag" Aron explain to Rick about more the community "Nobody gives a shit" Daryl say but a laugh was heard to become a cough from The girl. Till Rick walks up punch Aron but I see a knife to his throat Ally gives Rick a glare she drops the knife as Daryl picks it up...

🌙...🌙

🌙...🌙

Pov: Timothée

( both of them are tie up, dad wants us to be prepare for anything. But to be honest I hope this place is real I'm tried of move to place to place. I'm worried about my kids, my wife, and my people
We need this) I look up to see Zoë feeding the twins "hey" "do you think that place is real?" "I do, it's just my dad and I know some of us wants this too" we hear a groan Aron and dad is talking about the flare gun "how many people out there" "doesn't matter" "Yes, It does matter" "if I tell you think it's a lie" "how many people" "I can say 10,20,444,0" Aron talks about us how are we still together "how many people" Dad ask "1" Ally says "I knew you wouldn't believe me. If it's not words, if it's not Pictures. What would it take to convince you that this isn't real" Aron tells us....