🌲Alexandria🌲

POV:Zoë

The gates open as we hear a noise but Daryl shots at a possum "we brought dinner" I almost laugh but Ally giggles a bit "it's okay, come on guys" Aron says we follow him inside the first gate closes "I need you all to turn in over your weapons" a ...

The gates open as we hear a noise but Daryl shots at a possum "we brought dinner" I almost laugh but Ally giggles a bit "it's okay, come on guys" Aron says we follow him inside the first gate closes "I need you all to turn in over your weapons" a guy tells us I adjust lily "we don't know if we want to stay" Rick says "it's fine, Nicholas" "you need to talk to Deanna first"
"Who's Deanna?"

                                 🌙...🌙

I'm sitting on a bench with my husband and Bellamy "hey, Zoë it's your turn" Maggie says "thank you" I hand over Lily to Bell "I meet you here okay" "okay" I kiss Timothée gently....
"Hello, I'm Deanna" "Zoë Grimes" I shake her hand as I move to see books "can I record you"
"Sure" "how did you meet the group?" "My son stubble upon them. I got worried follow his trail to the group at first I didn't like them but my son convinced me" "and you meet your husband" "yeah, now we have twins" "how did that go" "we got spilt up.... my son help me give birth" "that's sweet of him" "what did you do before" "a tattoo artist".....

                                  🌙...🌙

Everyone is dropping there weapons on a wagon, but me, Bellamy, and Daryl kept our bow and arrows...... I'm looking at a beautiful house "wow" bell whisper "this is our house ?"
"Yeah,theres baby cloths and cloths for you guys" Ally says "thank you Ally" "no problem, just do lose your fire" she leaves but I see Bellamy looking at her "let's look inside the house" Timothée said. We're look at the house amaze "there's water!" Bell tells us with a smile..... I finished taking the twins a bath settle them in a crib "it's our turn to take a shower luv" Timothée wraps his arms around me " I ask Bellamy to watch them" "thank you".

                                    🌙...🌙

                                     🌙...🌙

POV: Timothée
*warning 18+*

I pull Zoë to the bathroom all I can hear is laughter, as I turn the shower on I see Zoê completely naked "are you just going to stand there" she says with a cute giggle as she steps into the shower. I quickly take off my clothes almost about to fall doing it I step into the shower to see Zoë enjoying the water dripping down to her body "are you done starring" she turn around I pull her into a kiss. Our bodies fit like a puzzle but slowly becoming more heated"I love you" " te amo" she whisper into my ear I kiss her neck till her back hits the glass wall I grab her thighs lifting them up...