🌲Talking to the demon🌲

POV:Zoë

we're currently driving to meet up the governor, as we pull up there was no car there

I get out of my car with my bow out I whistle to Eclipse he follows me. I turn to see Timothée out looking around for anyone try's to shoot us we see Rick and Daryl quickly moving around the area. Me and Timothée stay here making sure no one pops out till we see Daryl "everything okay in there?" I ask Hershel pulls up "He's already in there. Sat down with Rick" Daryl tells us " I didn't see any cars" " we didn't we anyone pop out" Timothée and Hershel says "it don't feel right, keep it running" Daryl ask a car approaches us "heads up"...

🌙...🌙

I grab my arrow to get ready the car stops two man get out as well Andrea "what the hell? Why's you're boy already there?" Timothée ask pointing his gun "he's here?" "Yup" Andrea leaves to talk to the governor and Rick. While we are waiting "Maybe I should go inside" Hershel says "the governor thought it was best if he and Rick spoke privately" "who the hell are you?" "Milton Mamet." "Great he brought his butler" I laugh what Daryl says I turn to see Timothée smile as he shakes his head I grab Daryl shoulder " that's a good one" I tell him I can feel two eyes on me I look at them i put my middle fingers up "Suck on that bitchs"...

🌙...🌙

The man chuckle "I'm his advisor"Milton tells us "what kind of advice" Timothée ask "planning, biters. Uh, you know, I'm sorry I don't need to explain myself to the henchman"
"Better watch you're mouth, sunshine" Daryl tells him I giggle at this (if I didn't fell in love with Timothée, I will probably would for Daryl) "how about this you keep you're mouth shut" the man says to Daryl.
"We don't need this. If all goes south there, we'll be at each other's throats at soon enough"
Hershel. Andrea come out looking piss off one of the governor's man close the door

🌙...🌙

"There's no reason no to use this time we have together to explore the issues ourselves" "boss said to sit tight and shut up" "don't you mean the governor?" I ask "it's a good thing they're sitting down, especially after what happened. No one wants another battle" "I wouldn't exactly call it a battle" Daryl said. I zone out for a moment till a noise was made, I left to check it out to only be walkers I pull out a arrow and goes through the skull more start to come. Then Andrea come out kills one, Daryl and the dude are doing some competition I sigh as I let out a whistle Eclipse leave to kill any walkers
Timothée sees one behind the dude grabs his knife throws into the walker skull..

🌙...🌙

Daryl squat down to take out a cigarette pack out of a walker pocket, opens it hands two for me and Timothée "thanks" I pull out my lighter
to light my cigarette and Timothée's too. Daryl shows the guy "Nah, I prefer menthols" "you army or something" Timothée ask "Nah, just hate these things. After what they did to my wife, kids" "sucks" Daryl say " thanks, this is a joke. They ain't gonna work anything out the next day they give the word" I nod to this "I know" Timothée said....

🌙..🌙

🌙...🌙

No ones POV

The door opens to reveal the governor comes out to see everyone, Zoë felt eyes on her to only see the governor looking at her with a creepy smile. Eclipse growls/barks loudly Zoë quickly grabs him Timothée pulls Zoë into him as he look at the governor leaving. We drive off the the prison..

🌙..🌙

We arrive the prison, Zoë gets out of the car Bellamy surprise her with a hug "Let's get inside" Rick tells us. Everyone is in the cell block "so, I met this governor sat with him"
"Just the two of you?" Merle ask "yeah" "should have gone when we had the chance bro" Merle says "he wants the prison. He wants us gone, dead for what we did to Woodberry....
We are going to war" Rick walks away (Fuck)
Both Timothée, Zoë, and Bellamy

   🌙....🌙

                                  🌙....🌙

* I feel tired*