🌲9 Months🌲

POV: Zoë
*listening to September by sparky deathcap (instrumental)

( 9 months have past here at the prison, Timothée became my husband how that happened he took me hunting but he show me a beautiful flower field got on one knee and ask me the question,and found out I'm pregnant the group was shock and excited for me

( 9 months have past here at the prison, Timothée became my husband how that happened he took me hunting but he show me a beautiful flower field got on one knee and ask me the question,and found out I'm pregnant the group was shock and excited for me. My son is happy to have another sibling to protect as well Eclipse is always by my side never letting the other people who live with us get close. The group is at peace)

🌙....🌙

I open my eyes to see Timothée rubbing my belly, "morning" I say with a yawn "good morning wife and baby " he kiss me on the lips and kiss my belly " I can't wait to see them" "I feel like it's a girl" I sigh as I get up "you do?" He ask " yes" "by the way I love your hair but I miss your old hair" I rub my hair "to bad. It's getting hot" I laugh "good morning mom and pops" Bellamy walks in rubbing my belly "mom can I go on a run? Timothée is going" "okay but be careful alright baby" I kiss his head "Yess, is there anything I can get for you?" "Mmmm... a new book would be nice" "alright, ready to go pops" I get up with help by my husband "yep, you better eat Zoë" "I will, be careful the both of you" I give them a mean look "Yes, ma'am" they both leave. I look down at Eclipse "let's get some food".....

🌙..🌙

As I walk down to the court yard with Eclipse,
"Morning Mrs. Grimes" "morning ma'am" the people at the prison said to me I give them a smile. I see Carol cooking "Hey Zoë" "Hey Carol" "how are you feeling?" "Hungry" "here you go" she laugh "thank you" as she drops a bowl down for Eclipse. I sit down eating my food "Hey Zoë" "Hey sis" Maggie sits next to me "how are you feeling?" "I'm good, I am so tired of people asking me" Maggie laugh "how's you and Timothée" "we're good he's excited to see the baby and I am too" "I'm glad you too are happy" "how about you?" "Me and Glenn are good" "that's good sis" I give her a side hug I see Eclipse laying on the floor "I'm glad Eclipse is with you Zoë" "me too"...

🌙..🌙

POV: Bellamy

As we arrive at the store, "Army came in and fences up, to keep a place for the people to go. Last week we spotted this place keep the people like a bunch of guard dogs" Daryl explains to Bobby "so they all left?" "Listen" Sasha said we hear music in the background. "You drew 'em out" I say holding my bow "put a boom box out there three days ago" "hooked it up to two car batteries" Glenn tells us. "Alright let's make a sweep" Daryl says me and pops look around to make sure no walkers stubble in as we walk back were Daryl, Michonne, and Beth's boyfriend are talking about what did Daryl do before the apocalypse..

                                     🌙...🌙

"Homicide cop" Me, Michonne,and pops laughing so hard what the boy said "what's so funny?" "Nothing, makes perfect sense" " I agree with Michonne" Pops says "Actually mans right, undercover" "come on, really" "yep,I don't really like to talk about it cause it's a lot of heavy shit, you know?" "Come on really. I'm going to keep guessing" till walkers jump to the window "let's go".... everyone is near the door while some drag Walker's away "Okay, let's do this safe and come back home to our love ones" pops tells them we walk in the store
I spilt from pops trying to find a book for mum
"Got it"...

                                    🌙...🌙

                                   POV:Zoë

I'm currently sitting in front of Hershel as he check out my belly, "any pain?" "No, I feel fine"
"That's good, remember the baby can come out anytime soon. Just be prepare" "I will, my son is read about how to help someone give birth" I laugh rubbing my swollen belly "he's scare, that some might happen to you as Lori did" Hershel said "you're right, I should be going back to my cell enjoy the peace for now" I get off the table with help "thank you again grandpa" as I leave to only hear a laugh..

                                  🌙...🌙

Fold baby clothes and essential in a bag just Incase, I see Eclipse holding the stuffy he puts in on the bed "thank you boy" I pat his head while taking a sit. I grab the stuffy to pull the string out of the tail to put it close to my belly to only hear a lullaby playing...

                                  🌙...🌙

                                  🌙...🌙

                         POV: Timothée

I hear a crash " Bellamy!" "I'm here" I grab him to find out Bobby is stuck in between a alcohol shelf " we need to get out of here" I said Look up to see a walker hanging now Walker's are coming out of the roof. "Bellamy stay close!" I shoot many walkers as I could "look out!" I turn to see a walker about to bite me till an arrow goes through "Thanks Bell". Everyone is trying to get out of here plus killing at the same time I see Bobby out but the boy got bite in the neck "Let's go!" I tell everyone we run out of the store to hear it crash....

                                  🌙...🌙

Me and Bellamy are walking back the my cell, I open the curtain to reveal Zoë asleep "can I stay here to night?" Bellamy whisper "yeah, goodnight" "goodnight pops" I walk into my bed with Zoë I pull her closer "love you both" as I try to sleep.....

                                 🌙....🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

*cute couple wish it was me😭*