🌲GroupDecision🌲

POV:Zoë

(I woke up to Timothée telling me what happened to his father, beating up a abuser telling people that the reality but he shouldn't have done that) i put a tank top on with a sigh I grab the twins about to feed them

(I woke up to Timothée telling me what happened to his father, beating up a abuser telling people that the reality but he shouldn't have done that) i put a tank top on with a sigh I grab the twins about to feed them. I hear footsteps coming down "morning mom" "morning zoë" I see the future young couple "I'm going to cook breakfast" I told them... I put the food on the plate give to the children "so Rick is in trouble" "that's why Timothée isn't here" "yep" I eat my food "Deanna is thinking of letting Rick leave Alexandra" "that's bullshit. Just because he's telling the truth" "yep, and Maggie is trying to convince Deanna to let Rick stay" we hear the door open "is everything okay" "no my dad is making a stupid plan" he grabs his food sitting with us "he's reminding me of his late friend name Shane" he tell us...

                                   🌙..🌙

Me and Timothée are strolling the twins around Alexandra, we stop and see Glenn and Maggie "hey" "Hey guys" "how's everything" "Rick is out and acting a little bit crazy. Sorry Timothée" "it's fine, he's just not used to this I mean is any use are" they nod "how's the twins" Maggie ask "their good. Lily here is walking and Ivor is about to join" I laugh "that's good. Planning to have more?" She laugh "yes, three more to go" Timothée said Maggie and Glenn laugh all I can do is roll my eyes.

                                  🌙..🌙

                               POV:Ally

Me and Bellamy are outside the walls, "so where are you talking me?" He ask "my secret hideout" I took his hand... "are we almost there?" "Yes, look" I see Bellamy with amaze "you built this" "yes" "this is cool" "want to go up" "hell yeah" I open the latch to reveal my space "it's beautiful Ally" "thank you" I see him looking around "you have comics" "Yeah Aron always finds them for me" I smile "we should tell Carl and Eden" "true, but it could be for us" "I would like that too" he pulls me into a kiss as I kiss him back. I felt his tongue on my lips I open my mouth to become a make out session..

                                    🌙..🌙

                                  🌙..🌙

                            POV: Bellamy

Ally is laying on top of me as I play with her hair (know I understand why Timothée can't get his hands off my mother... I want her) I look up to see the sky almost becoming dark "we should head back before my mom yells at us" "true" she gets up with a stretch. I get up heading down "ready" "yeah" she grabs her bow/arrows.... we walk with our hands together almost their at the gate "Ally can you be my girlfriend?" "My name is Allison my parents used to call me that. I just miss them sometimes" "it's okay you don't have to tell me" "no I want to... because I'm going to be your girlfriend and I should tell you" I stop "I'm glad you told me then" I give her a quick kiss....
                                   🌙..🌙

                          POV: Timothée

"The twins are asleep and Bellamy isn't here yet" I lay on the couch "Maybe we should have a vacation" I tell her my arm wraps around her "we should" we hear the door open "you're late" "sorry mom" I see ally and Bellamy's hand together "I won" zoë said "won what?" Ally ask "she said that you two be together and I have to watch the twins for a week" "well it's good that you too are back. We have to go to a meeting" "watch the twins" I ask them "Alright" we both leave...

                                  🌙..🌙

We're sitting waiting for dad "we're going to start" "can we wait. There's still people coming Glenn, and Rick" Maggie says "we're going to start. It's already dark. We're going to talk about what happened. Not the fight, Not what precipitated it. We're going to talk about Rick Grimes. How he took our guns and pointed at our people" Deanna explains to everyone "he's coming" "he's not even here" "like she said he's coming" "my father been through shit. Not like you're people have Deanna.... we lost people mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends. My family been through a lot... we just need a place to be safe and be prepare what awaits" I finish my wife grabs my hand...

                                   🌙..🌙

"I have to be honest. Gabriel told me these people couldn't be trusted and fight for there own people. Rick show me that today" "But Gabriel isn't here either" a women speaks out. A body slam to the ground "this come in when the gates where open" dad tells everyone "Gabriel said he would close it" "go" "like I said we need to be ready when ever something comes in or out. I will help you how to fight and how to kill" "it's him!" The abuser comes out with Michonne's knife. Deanna husband try to block him but as a result his neck is cut "NO!" My jaw clutch "Rick do it" a shot was only heard.

                                    🌙..🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

* yesss season 5 is done. Bellamy and Allison are together forever tight like a bootyhole *