🌲 Attack on the saviors🌲

POV: Bellamy

Everyone is at the church hearing what Rick needs to say "and we can work with the Hilltop

Everyone is at the church hearing what Rick needs to say "and we can work with the Hilltop. Maggie hammered out a deal was getting food, but they're not just giving it away. These saviors almost killed our people on the road and try to kill us. We can win this, if anybody objects, here your chance to say your piece" at a moment no body said anything "you sure we can do it? We can beat them?" "Yeah" "maybe give them a choice" morgen ask "no, we have to come for them before they come for us. We can't let them live" mom stands up "I think we shouldn't go straight on it.. we don't know what They can or can't do. What happens when our luck runs out, yeah we took down some people but how long can we do it" Everyone is starring at the women and some agree "we made a plan. It settles then" Rick walks out of the church...

🌙..🌙

Stop at the road. POV: Timothée

Dad talks to everyone about the plan, how do we get in "we kill them in their sleep" (I don't like this).... Night has arrive half of the people are waiting for the signal. When one of the dude leaves Daryl comes out behind killing the guy instantly. We go inside in separate groups killing the rest of the saviors.

🌙..🌙

POV:Zoë

I'm keeping a look out with Maggie and Carol till we hear an alarm "they're in trouble" "stay here" "Maggie!" I whisper "I'm going with y'all" "no" Maggie walks more farther "Damn it, Maggie" Carol said we follow Maggie. Carol pull Maggie back "I have to" "no, you don't.you don't have to" "Yes,I do" "Maggie" I grab her hand "what the hell are you doing here?" "What I'm supposed to do" "you're supposed to be someone else" "they need our help" a walker comes out I pull my arrow releasing it "you're stay. Both of you are staying"

                                   🌙..🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

                            POV: Bellamy

Me and Timothée are shooting at the saviors "come on!" I follow Him into a closet "get cover!" the shooting stops "now!" I shoot through the door, we stop Timothée opens the door seeing them dead "this isn't okay" I say "it's not, but they would have kill us" we leave going outside to see it's daylight.(I hope mom is okay) our group was about to leave till a motorcycle and someone shoots him down. Daryl jumps on the guy punching him "do it" Rick has his gun out "everyone put their weapons down" "come on out. Let's talk" Rick talks to the walkie-talkie "we're not coming out, but we will talk. We've got a Carol, a Maggie, and a Zoë" (Mom)

                                  🌙..🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

                                 POV:Zoë

We hear someone coming as Carol shoot the guys arm "damn it, Maggie let's go!" "Not till it's down" "stop or she's dead" a women appears "drop you're weapons" we did as we're told.. they got us as we see our people behind a gate "how many?" "10 on sight" the women talks to Rick "Names!Names!" "I'm Maggie, Carol, Zoë" "we have one of yours. We'll trade"
"I'm listening" "first I want to talk to Maggie, Carol, And Zoë make sure they're okay" "Rick it's Carol I'm -I'm fine" "now you" "Rick it's Maggie we're okay" "it's zoë, I'm okay" "mom!" "Bell- "that's enough"

                                  🌙..🌙

"You have you're proof" they cover our heads "move" (we're okay) "wait" I see my hands get tie up with tape (I see we're at a new place) "get on the ground. You  there.you over there now" I'm on the back of a wall on the right is Maggie on the left is Carol. A girl grabs my legs and zip-ties them (the people left for a moment to deal some of the walkers) I see Maggie moving (my small knife in my boot) I try to get the knife as I try one more time "Finally" I mumble the shooting stop as I quickly hide the knife between my sleeves. They come back getting ready for more friends to arrive but Carol is hyperventilating "Hey" "Hey" me and Maggie gets their attention "what! She can't breathe" Maggie tells the women. The red head keeps talking to carol "don't hurt Maggie or the baby. Please don't hurt Zoë she has baby's" I froze my spot.

                                   🌙..🌙

They guy keeps groaning "why do we just kill the short hair women. She fucking shot at me!" The man gets up about to do something to Carol but the red head chick try's to stop but gets slap in the process "leave her alone!" Maggie hit his leg. I try to move fast I put my legs around his head as I turn my body snapping his head in the process. They grab me and Maggie "let the black women to the walkers!" The older women said they agree "Zoe!" "Zoe!" Carol and Maggie scream as they throw me into the door full of walkers..

                                   🌙..🌙

They shut the door "shit" I mumble as a couple of walkers head my way I see a corner. I move but a walker grabs my foot "no!" I move my knee to my chest.. I finish cutting my hands now my feet "come on!" With the last cut my feet is free. I got up killing every last walker I see "let's go get Carol and Maggie" i open the door to see the captures are dead. I keep walker as I smell burnt flesh "where's Zoë" "where's mom" "she-" I'm here" I move out to see my family are here "Zoë!" "Mom!" They gave me a tight hug "I'm okay" I whisper. Rick is talking to the saviors "is Negan here, where is he!?" "I'm Negan" Rick let's out a gun shot.

                                  🌙..🌙

                                     🌙..🌙

*dude Rick act like he could kill anyone tbh I was talking about this. He should have think before going head on.. should I make Negan the father of Bellamy or new character*