🌲New home🌲

POV: Timothée

(I woke up early Dad wants a meeting with me, Daryl, and Carol

(I woke up early Dad wants a meeting with me, Daryl, and Carol. As I get dress I gave Zoë a gently kiss on her head...)I look around for any walkers "I don't see it,but it's close. There's just one of ' em" I tell them "we won't be long. So what do you think?" Dad ask Carol "we can go in when it's empty" "how is that? It's locked up at night" "the window there's just a latch. I can open" "a latch?" "Yeah" "what if one of those pricks shut it" "wait a couple of days, leave it open" "it's getting closer" "we need to do it sooner than later. Right now they're not watching us. Not worrying about meetings like this"....

                                  🌙...🌙

A walker appears "I got him" I grab my knife "wait" Carol starts shooting at the walkers chest then the head "told them you guys where taking me shooting" "lucky he came by" Daryl said. We leave past by the walker "what the hell is that?" I stop looking at the walkers head "it's a W"......

                                  🌙...🌙

                                POV: Zoë

I woke up next to a empty bed as I leave the bed to get dress, there's a note on my dresser I'm going to a meeting with my dad from lover ps I love you I laugh a little bit "love you too" I finished getting dress. I move to get my babies out of the crib "good morning" I kiss their cheeks. I go down stairs placing them on the ground with toys are at as I went back to the fridge getting both bottle of water and cup of applesauce. I hear someone going down the stairs "Morning Bellamy" "morning" I grab the waters and applesauces where the twins are playing I begin to feed them "need help mom" "that would be great" it's quite between them the only noise you can hear is the baby's enjoying their food...

                                  🌙...🌙

"I'm sorry... that I couldn't control my anger" Bell said "it's okay... but not really it just Bellamy I can take care of myself" "I know I just don't want to see that again" "Bell it's not you're fault that my ex boyfriend is a bad man at that time you was little baby ... and now I have a husband to help if anything goes that far" I finish feeding Ivor I grab a rag and wipe his face "when I met your father I was young and he was a little bit older..... you remind me of him always protected the people you love.. but sometimes love can be gone" I sigh "why are you telling me this... you never told me about my father till now why" "you're growing up my son...and sometimes I won't be there" I pull Bellamy as Ivor and Lily crawl to us.....

                                  🌙...🌙

After are talk everything was back to normal, the babies took a nap "so you and Ally" "there's nothing" "mm totally Bell, you give her the look" "what look?" "Like I want you look" I laugh "Mom!" We hear the door open "I see everything is okay" I get up from the floor "my husband" I give him a gently kiss "my beautiful wife" he smile "Timothée our son like Ally" "what that's good, she going to be a tuff one Bell" "Pops!" We laugh "there's a party at Deanna place. It's okay if you guys don't want to go." "I'm good, plus we have a guest coming over" "who?" "Ally" "what! Mom"

                                 🌙...🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

                            POV: Timothée

(I explain zoë what happened to the meeting she was agreeing what my dad is saying) I set up the table and Zoë is getting the food finish, "food is done" as the door knocks "Bellamy get the door" I ask as I turn to get the babies on a high chair. I look up seeing Ally "hey hunter" I smile "hey" she wave gently you can tell she's nervous "hey Ally" my wife says putting the food down "I cook spaghetti. I hope you like it" "thank you for inviting me." Everyone sitting down Bellamy is next to Ally I'm across from zoë the twins are between her.

                                 🌙..🌙

We eat my wife delicious food "this is good" I said "thanks mom" "you're welcome" she smile  as she puts a small portion of food for the twins . "How long you been here" Zoë ask ally "I been here like 9 months" "wow, how did you they find you? If you don't answer it's okay" "I was alone in the forest hunting then Aron came out told me like he told you guys" "I want to thank you for helping my son" "you're welcome" (we talk and laugh at each other. Tell stories how zoë meet us and the bad too)....

                                🌙..🌙

                          POV:Bellamy

We finished eating I'm talking to ally while my parents are putting the twins to bed, "thank you again for joining us" "I'm glad you're mom invited me" we're both looking at each other. I turn "you should stay the night with me.. wait I mean not like that" she covers my mouth "I understand what you meant . Maybe next time" I just nod she smiles "I should get going" she uncovers my mouth. I walk with her at the door "have a goodnight ally" as I look into her beautiful brown eyes "goodnight Bell" she opens the door but she quickly turns giving me a kiss on my cheek.....

                                   🌙..🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

* I'm back y'all ... I'm sorry I haven't been posting this but I finished my other avatar fanfic with lo'ak check it out and I will continue this story*