🌲Rain🌲

POV: Timothée

(Although they have passed on, their memory forever stays

(Although they have passed on, their memory forever stays. Remember how they smiled, and joy they always give, We'll miss them all the time, And think of them every day their love filled the world. A love that will never fade...... I read that once... now I understand it..)

                             🌙....🌙

I'm holding Zoë everyone feels misplace lost, Dad, Glenn,Tryreese, Michonne, and Noah are going back to his old home that's what Beth was going to do for him. I look down to see Zoë playing with my necklace "I love you" I whisper to her ear "I love you too" I grab her chin slowly kissing her resting my head on hers...

🌙...🌙

POV: Bellamy

"I'm sorry about Eclipse" Carl squeeze my shoulder "Thanks... I'm going to miss him" I sigh "hopefully the place isn't bad so we can stop walking" I laugh "yeah" I look at Carl with a smile I bump into him.....

🌙...🌙

No ones POV

Tryreese got bitten he knows deep down he isn't going to make it , Rick grabs his arm as Michonne slice his arm. They quickly pull him out of the town.... everyone is in the car with Tryreese sees the people who they lost with his last breath he's gone....

🌙...🌙

POV:Zoë

(Losing someone again is difficult, I see people are lose hope) walking is what we can do, the twins are growing fast can't wrap them anymore.... Timothée is holding Lily and Bell holds Ivor (I can see Daryl losing himself. All I want to do is hold him tight and never let go)..... we're on a small bridge waiting for the heard to come everyone is pushing/dodging the walkers but Sasha has to stab one know everyone is killing walkers....
We keep walking "Dad look" Carl says I see cars. The twins begin to fuss I feed them....

                                   🌙...🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

We're currently sitting on the side of the road wild dogs come out about to attack us till Sasha kills them..... everyone except me&Bellamy aren't eating the wild dogs "you should eat" Timothée eats the meat "no..." "I'm good" he sighs I look down at my twins sleeping.... more walking Bellamy is holding the twins. I see Daryl leaving again "I be back" I say to my son
I follow the tracks of Daryl to see him sitting "you shouldn't do that" "Go away" "no" I sit next to him "I'm here for you" Daryl starts cry I pull him in brushing his hair "it's okay..."

                                  🌙...🌙

                            POV: Timothée

Night has begun, I'm trying to warm up Zoë I turn to see Bellamy asleep with the twins "I'll try" "no, too wet" "he's gonna be okay. He bounce back more than any of us do" Carol says "I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now in this" Dad explains a story he told me as a kid about grandpa I sigh as I began to slowly fall asleep.....

                                    🌙...🌙

                                  🌙...🌙

                            No ones POV

Daryl is on watch but the storm try's to open the barn door, Daryl quickly pushes the door but everyone wakes up to the sound and helps the door shut......

*yesss almost their I love the cute moment of Zoë and Daryl should I do more. Their relationship is like brother and sister they understand each other's Daryl at the beginning May or may not had a crush on her but he realize he see her as an sister*