🌲The Talk🌲

POV:Zoë
*listen to some tunes you by petit Biscuit*

A blur from the sun I woke up to as I sit myself up gently,I see my son laying on the floor next to me with Eclipse I turn my body next to him as I try to wake him up "Bellamy

A blur from the sun I woke up to as I sit myself up gently,I see my son laying on the floor next to me with Eclipse I turn my body next to him as I try to wake him up "Bellamy... wake up" I whisper when i move his hair "mmmmm" he opens his eyes "momma" "Hey, baby" Bellamy gets up with a groan " I'm never sleep on the floor again" my son says he moves to sit next to me as well Eclipse for a moment it's quite...
"I'm sorry for punching Timothée..." I rub his back "I'm glad your apologizing, but you need to apologize to him" I say "I think he hates me"
" No he doesn't, I tell you something that man who come into our life's our family grew into something beautiful Bell" I look at him " you look better mom" he says I give him a kiss on his head... "Go apologize"

🌙...🌙

As my son leaves my cell, i Stand up look  at myself in the mirror ( I look like shit) as I took off my shirt  I see my chest  a big bruise "shit" took a deep breath I grab my tank top slowly put it on. Eclipse whinnies I squat down to him " I'm okay boy, I been worse" I tell him as I look at my thigh to see it wrap (I guess Timothée took the bullet out when I faint plus stitch it together). "Come boy" I leave the cell block to see Glenn talking about assassinate the governor "we'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head" "we're not-assassins" Carol tells him "I think we shouldn't do it now Glenn. This governor is probably preparing his people, we need a plan before we just walk in there. I understand that you want to kill him because of Maggie" I tell him softly as I cross my arms "So you don't want to do anything as he walks around free with no justice!" "Glenn that's not what I'm saying. All I'm asking don't to it now his time will come!"my voice cracks..

                                     🌙....🌙

It's quite for a moment " he didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened you was almost killed, Daryl capture, Zoë almost getting beaten to death, and you three was almost executed" Hershel tells him "who's going to stop me" Glenn says "Rick won't aloud this" "Do you think he's in that position to make a choice". I zone out at this point(why does this has to happen to us. I can see Timothée still blames his self because he's not looking at me) I see Maggie leave
I sigh leaving to go outside, I feel eyes on me Eclipse follows me.....

                                     🌙...🌙

I sit down on the grass closing my eyes listen to the silence , I hear someone sit next to me as I slowly open my eyes I see Timothée sit down next to me smoking a cigarette. No one is talking just sitting " you need to stop blaming yourself" I say quietly " how can I feel so bad not being there with you..." I turn my body to his " Timothée what happened.. it's not your fault... there going to be a day were not going to be each other sides it's the new world with the bad and the good anything can happen to anyone" I tell him I pull the cigarette out of his lips to put it on mine. " you're right.. I'm sorry"
"It's okay" I smile at him and hand his cigarette back.. "Did Bellamy apologize?" "Yeah, he did but I get why he punch me through"..