🌲Fallen Friend🌲

POV: Timothée

(Going on a run with Glenn,Tera, Noah, Eugene, And Deanna son's) "be careful out there Timothée" I put the last item in the back of the van "I will" giving Zoë a passionate kiss the twins whine "you be careful here okay" she nod I give the twins a...

(Going on a run with Glenn,Tera, Noah, Eugene, And Deanna son's) "be careful out there Timothée" I put the last item in the back of the van "I will" giving Zoë a passionate kiss the twins whine "you be careful here okay" she nod I give the twins a kiss on the head "protect mom" they smile. I turn to leave into the back of the van with the others.... we arrive at the place I'm walking with Glenn and Noah "we're not going to the front" "shit" I see a heard of walkers

                                  🌙..🌙

                                POV:Zoë

(I'm at home cleaning and watching the twins, Bellamy is with Ally. I'm glad he has someone to get along with) "done" I lay on the couch watching Lily & Ivor play with their toys "I miss going out into the woods" I mumble I see Lily trying to get up "you can do it come to momma" she slowly walking to me as she made it I grab her "you did it baby" I say giving her kisses. I turn to see Ivor try but falls with a cry I put Lily down "it's okay baby. Maybe next time you can do it" I wipe the tears away...

                                   🌙..🌙

                           POV: Timothée

I open the back door as Glenn bangs on it "give it another second. It's a big place, it could be some inside" I tell them "let's move let's be safe" "alright" everyone puts on their flashlights. I hear a noise "shhh" we stop "They're behind something" "how do you know" "because they not here. Let's go eyes up" I say  everyone move together Tara and Eugene go together to find the piece we stop at a gate full of walkers "clear" "clear" "let's get to work." I hear someone shooting "stop" "stop" but The grenade explode..

                                   🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

I woke up to ring in my ears "Timothée" "Timothée" I got up slowly with a hiss. I touch my head to feel blood "fuck" "Timothée " "I'm here Glenn" "thank god" he pulls me into a hug "everything Alright" "no" Glenn said "walker" "kill it Eugene" he was freaking out I grab my gun shooting at the walker as Glenn grabs the one on top of Eugene "the office"... "how's Tara?" "She losing a lot of blood" "shit" we hear a groan from Deanna's son "he's alive" "we have to get him" I nod with Glenn is saying "the four of us can get him" he begins to tell us a plan "let's go"... Glenn and Nicolas are trying to pull them out while me and Noah are killing the walkers "I'm sorry..I'm sorry" Nicolas leaves us "this fucking dude" I turn to try to help Glenn but Noah grabs us...

                                  🌙..🌙

"Hey you never going to make it" we tell him plus shooting the walkers down, we're currently fucking stuck between a spinning glass door "hey maybe... maybe we can shoot out way past them. You guys still have guns" "you have the fucking ammo dumbass" I sigh but a honk from a car distract some of the walkers " Nicolas I'm going to break the glass" Glenn try to hit it but Nicolas move between the door pushing himself out "stop!" I turn to see Noah getting grab "no.. no" me and Glenn grab him "don't let go" the walkers pull him in eating him alive "Noah!" I turn my head as I grab Glenn to me "Don't look" I try to close my eyes but I couldn't block the screams.

                                     🌙..🌙

Me and Glenn are shacking and we leave the glass door, we see Nicolas in the diver side Glenn grab him sending a punch till he knock out "I but him in the back" I grab his shirt as I open the door throwing him in next to Tara "let's go" we leave going back to Alexandra

                                  🌙..🌙

                                POV:Zoë

I gently put the twins to bed in their crib "hey mom" "hey Bell" "can Ally come over" I give him the look "we're not having sex if that's you're wondering" "I'm fine with her come here she like a family to me and plus it's okay if you to are having sex. Your at the age of teenagers are thinking about it. I was like that...I'm still like that" I laugh my son laugh too "I'm surprised you're not pregnant again" "what hey!" "I'm just saying" "okay you can go now" "thanks mom"he leaves with excitement..

                                  🌙..🌙

I let out a sigh "it's mommy time" as my body relax in the bubble bath, I let my eyes close but the door opens "can I join you" "you can" I hear cloths fall on the floor I feel the water rise a little "is everything okay Timothée?" "Noah is gone" I open my eyes "how?" "Nicolas didn't listen and he left us like a coward" "come here" his back lays on my chest I play with his hair "it was his time. One day it will be ours we need to enjoy what we have before it's to late" I say "I want more kids" I laugh what he said "and how many do you want?" "10" "Timothée!" I splash water on his face "okay maybe three more" "I think about it" he move his head giving me a wet kiss...

                                   🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

                            POV:Bellamy

(Me and Ally are in my room reading books together... on my bed) "have you ever had a boyfriend before?" I ask randomly (why) "I have before this started" "did you guys broke up?" "Yes, why the question" "I just want to get you better" "how about you?" "No, I never really focus on girls" I told her "why" she drop her book "I was focusing on school and my mother" "your a good person Bellamy" "thank you" I look at her (she so beautiful and independent) "are you done starring" she laugh "yeahh" I turn to hide my blush "I'm sorry.. it just your beautiful and amazing. The more I talk I sound more corny" "it's okay" she giggle I keep looking at her (fuck it you live day by day) I pull her into a gently kiss as I pull away "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't kiss.." she grab me back to her lips..

                                  🌙..🌙

                                  🌙..🌙

*we did it bitchs !!! The love is in the air*