🌲Sickness part 2🌲

POV:Zoë

"Mom" I open my eyes "yeah" I get up with a stretch "everything okay?" Bellamy hands me water "thank you" "Yeah pops with his dad checking out something

"Mom" I open my eyes "yeah" I get up with a stretch "everything okay?" Bellamy hands me water "thank you" "Yeah pops with his dad checking out something.. here I found this book you told me to get you" "thank you Bell"
I kiss his head " do you feel sick?" "No I feel fine" "Do you think the baby with come out soon?" "I don't know, but hopefully not right now with people getting sick and all" "true"
"Want me to read to you like old times" "yeah" Bellamy lays next to me and Eclipse jump on Bell "let's begin"....

🌙...🌙

                           POV: Timothée

(I just found out two people been murder. Dad sent me here digging with Glenn) we both walk out finished digging Hershel come with us "we gonna be okay right"
I ask "Karen and David they were already sick. So if we ever gonna get it, we'd have had it by now." Glenn ask Hershel "It doesn't happen on a timeline. It's different with everyone" he tells us "but we could be okay, I don't want my family to get sick or even worse dead" "Timothée your family is strong, have faith"...

                                 🌙...🌙

"If it's walkers, if it's people. We can do something we can fight" Glenn said we see Sasha come out coughing "I'm okay, going to see Dr. S" I look at Hershel.... I'm currently sitting down between Carol and Glenn "everyone who survived the attack in cell block C and D, they're getting sick" "oh, Jesus" "ask Rick to look into it" "what are we going to do to stop this" I ask getting more hotter "you get it, you have to go through it" Hershel says the background becomes muffled...

                                  🌙..🌙

As everyone gets up I slowly follow but my body almost falls "Timothée" I look up at Daryl
I feel liquid drip on my hand to only see blood
"Oh, shit. I got it... tell Zoë I'm fine and don't worry about me" I ask Daryl he nods "what about your dad and brother " "tell them the same, I don't want them to get worried" I leave were the sick people are at....

                                 🌙...🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

                               POV: Zoë

I close the book to see Bellamy and Eclipse are asleep, to only hear a knock "everything okay Daryl?" I ask "Timothée, is sick. He told me to tell you not to worry be strong. But I'm getting medicine for everyone" Daryl said "thank you,Daryl" I get up to hug him. He was hesitant for a second but hugs back "your welcome" I feel a kick "baby's moving a lot" I grab his hand to put it on my belly "you felt that" "yeah" "Daryl your going to be a great dad one day" he smile a little bit walks away to get ready for a run...

                                   🌙...🌙

I leave my cell to look back at my kiddos one more time before heading to Timothée is,
I walk up to the window I see my husband look so pail with red under his eyes. I tap the window "Zoë?" He whispers "Hey baby" my hand touch the window "what are you doing?"
"I want to see you" a tear slip up "Hey,Hey,Hey it's okay baby" "How your sick" "I be out of here soon. I promise" I see a tear fall "you're right, I be here waiting for you.... I love you Timothée" "I love you too Zoë" I turn to see Rick "he's going to be okay Zoë" I give him a small smile....

                                    🌙...🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

                             No ones POV

Rick is going to see his oldest son but bumps into his pregnant wife "he's going to be okay Zoë" she give him a sad smile, Rick see Timothée  "hey dad" "don't Hey dad me. You should have told me son" "I couldn't, I don't want you to worry" "I'm your father" "I'm sorry" "how's everything out there?" "Carol killed Karen and David, I sent her away" "I can't believe, she did that" "me too son" "what about Daryl?" "I have to tell him" "about Carl how's he doing?" "He's piss, that he couldn't help" "he'll get over it Dad" "Dad..." Timothée starts crying again "I want you if I don't.." "your going to make it , your going to see your baby, Bellamy, your wife, and Eclipse. You need rest son I'll be back"........

                                   🌙...🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

* poor Timothée 😭 and Zoë"