🌲FailingDeep🌲

POV:Zoë

(Everyone is getting the church safe and protect) me, Michonne, Carl, Bellamy,and the twins are staying "be careful Timothée and watch each other's back" I look at my husband then Daryl "yes ma'am" I smile for a minute "I love you" "I love you too...

(Everyone is getting the church safe and protect) me, Michonne, Carl, Bellamy,and the twins are staying "be careful Timothée and watch each other's back" I look at my husband then Daryl "yes ma'am" I smile for a minute "I love you" "I love you too" Timothée give me a gently kiss. I slowly grab Eclipse face "be careful boy" I kiss his head I see Timothée ruffling Bellamy's hair and kiss the twins they were off.....

🌙....🌙

We close the church door but Judith begins to cry I walk over there handing over the twins to Bell, "it's okay Judith, I'm here" I rock her to sleep while Michonne and Carl hammer the door shut....

🌙...🌙

POV: Timothée

(I'm sitting in the back of the truck) I see Tryreese and Sasha talking, Eclipse lays his head on my lap "we're going to be okay" I pet his head......Dad explains the plan to us but Tryreese disagree with the plan about killing them or something can happen but Daryl agrees "I agree with them, we don't have to always kill people"....

🌙...🌙

Dad whistle letting the other cops , Eclipse watch's them close as I look around "get on
your knees" dad tells them and they get tied up. Till a car pulls up firing them up everyone shoots the car down trying to, but Sasha shots the tires.... we slow down to see an car empty I look up to see two cops run "Two with me!" I stay behind with Daryl we're both alert looking around. As a man jumps out grabs Daryl to the floor I jump on top the man choke hold as Eclipse bites the mans ankles he screams hits he hits his head on my noise...

🌙...🌙

"FUCK!" Hit my head on the floor, everything is burry I see Daryl is trying to grab the walkers head but Eclipse gets push till I see him jump on the man biting his shoulder hard he felts go of Daryl he's on the ground getting bitten more. I slowly get up but I hear a gun shot "No!" I punch the guy hard he knocks out. I pull Eclipse on my lap "NO,NO,NO. ECLIPSE!" I hold him tight "son" "Dad we can't leave him"

🌙...🌙

(We come back to the hiding spot, I feel eyes on me. Today we lost a friend a protector, brother, family but he wasn't a pet he was one of us)

🌙...🌙

🌙...🌙

POV:Zoë

We hear Gabriel screaming outside "wait" I tell them Carl and Bellamy try to open the door
"Let me" Michonne breaks the door to see Gabriel run plus walkers come in I cover the twins, "rectory. Come on!" He says we run to the room I push the door Michonne blocks the door "just go, take the little ones" "come on boys!" Bellamy went down first, I went holding the twins, slowly Carl comes as well Michonne
Gabriel pops out under the church......

🌙...🌙

We're waiting outside the door is block for now, "You're okay mom" "I'm okay" I pull Bell close but the walkers broke the door till a fire truck pull up blocking the door. I smile seeing Maggie&Glenn they come to us I pull Glenn into a hug as Maggie does to Bell "your back?"
"Eugene lied" "that motherfucker" "where's everyone" "Beth's alive, she's in a hospital in Atlanta" I say to Maggie with a smile...

🌙...🌙

POV: Timothée

We're on the roof top watching dad, cop car pulls up as he makes a deal.... we arrive at the hospital holding on the cops for the deal. I see Beth and Carol alive and unharmed "they haven't been harmed" "where Lawson?" "Rotters got him" "sorry to hear that" we begin the deal everything is finish. "I need Noah" everyone didn't agree but Noah says it's okay but Beth talk to the women till Beth gets shot
"NO!" "BETH" "NO!".....

                                 🌙...🌙

                            No ones POV

Tears are shed for loosing a sweet, kind, beautiful girl who loved her family. Everyone leaves the hospital... Timothée holds Eclipse and Daryl holds Beth... the rest of the group see two dead bodies screams/cry's can be heard. Zoë drops to the ground only to be held by Bellamy
"No" she begins to cry as well the twins.
Timothée moves to them slowly drops Eclipse "I'm sorry" he says to his small family "is the person dead" "Yes". Bellamy slowly touch Eclipse fur "mom he's at rest no more pain" she nod "Beth?" "Yes"  (it's just the beginning)

                               🌙....🌙

                                🌙....🌙

* that was sad rewatching Beth's death plus Eclipse is gone I wasn't think about it but just happen*

R.i.p
Eclipse
Brother/protector/ family
2012-2018

pEclipse Brother/protector/ family 2012-2018