🌲Struggles🌲

POV:Zoë

"You will love this place Zoë and Bell " Negan said as we drive to the place, me and my son are back in the car we just nod "speak" "Yes" my sons said I whisper

"You will love this place Zoë and Bell " Negan said as we drive to the place, me and my son are back in the car we just nod "speak" "Yes" my sons said I whisper. The car stop "let's go" we get out of the car following him "so this is it" he his and bat in the air "but I have to show you my wife's" (wife's... I feel sick) we follow to him (it kinda looks like a living room) "Hello my wife's" "Hello Negan" they answer back. I feel my body get pull "this is my baby momma but she will be a new addition to our family. But for now show them to there rooms" two women grab me and Bellamy...

                                  🌙..🌙
*warning miscarriage*
"This is you're room" the women said I just nod "theirs a shower" "thank you" I whisper but my son grabs my arm "I will see you soon momma"he gives me a gently squeeze as I open the door the two women leave with my son.... I see a big room with a queen size bed, I look at the closet to see women's clothing, and I see makeup. I hold my stomach (I guess I take a shower) I move to the bathroom as I look at the mirror (A pale face my cheekbones are showing and my eyes are red from crying too much) I stripe my clothes off heading towards the shower....

                                  🌙..🌙

(The hot water burns my body as I crouch down looking at the dirt coming off my body..... I can't close my eyes if I do I see them getting murder..... the sound of a bat crushing against a skull again....agian.....and agian) "Glenn.... Abraham" I whisper as I wipe tears off my face, (Maggie... I.... will....found... you) "Maggie" I squeeze my body. I felt pain though my body "ughhhhhhh!" I slowly get up supporting myself on the shower wall as I see blood dripping down "NO!No!..no...no" I cried loudly "MOM!".....

                                    🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

                              POV: Bellamy

Couple of minutes before

I see my mother open the door (I hope she's okay) "I'm sorry what happened" a women said "you know nothing!" I say... "here is your room" I walk in and shut the door on there face
(I see a queen bed and a empty closet) I sit on the bed trying to think the way to escape here (fuck!) I turn my head to see a window as I look I see him talking to the saviors "I need to tell Mom about the plan" I walk out the room going to see my mom... as I pull my moms door "ughhhhhh!" I ran to the door "MOM!" I grab the handle (it's lock) "I'm coming!" I smash my body against the door once but on the second try it work...

                                  🌙..🌙

"Mom" i heat her crying as I grab the towel and wrap around her "mom" I move her hair "mom" she pulls me into a hug "the... baby.. is gone" she cry's "we need a Doctor" I move from my mom "please stay" "I be right back mom" I felt tears falling down...... I see one of the wife's "Hey you do you know if theirs a doctor!" "There's one but- "I need one right now!" I yell as some of the women flitch "hey kiddo. What's wrong" I pull away from Negan "my mother just lost a child! I need a doctor" I give him a look  "I ask my man to get one" he leaves...

🌙..🌙

A hour has past

My mother is in a doctors room and I'm waiting outside (she's going to be okay) my feet pounce up and down (I need Allison) I put my hands on my face "Bellamy" I stand up "is my mom okay?" (It's the same doctor from the hilltop) "she's going to be okay.... but right now she it's mentally here...I gave her medication for her pain. Your mom need rest"
"Thank you" "I'm sorry what happened to your people" I just nod as I head towards the doctors room and seeing mom looking at the window. "How are you feeling mom" I say she just turn and looking at me saying nothing. "Let's get some rest Mom" she grabs my arm as I head towards her room....

🌙..🌙

I lay her down "sleep mom, I be right here" I move a chair next to the bed. "I will get us out of here.. I promise" I hold my moms hand as I feel myself getting tired.....

🌙..🌙

POV:Zoë

At night

(let him go.... my mother... told me... to pick... the very best one... and you.... are... it... I look up to see a bat and swings my head as I hear a baby crying) "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I let out a scream while crying as I'm getting hold "Let me go!" "MOM!MOM!MOM!" "Bellamy?" He holds me tight "it's a dream... it's a dream" I cry on his shoulder. We hear a door slam open "what's going on!" I see Negan with his bat as I move away  "it was a bad dream" my son told him giving him a mean look "you okay sweet heart" he moves towards the bed to sit "we're fine" "I want Zoë to say it not you Bell" "don't call me that" my son says "I'm- I'm okay just a bad dream" "all right" we watch him leave and shut the door..

                                  🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

"Let's go back to bed" my son said and sit back on the chair "Bellamy... can you can sleep on the bed..." "alright" I move to the right side as he took the left "good night mom" "night son" (I can't go back to sleep.... I stay like this the whole night as I hear my son snore)
                                  🌙..🌙

*to the women who lost a child I'm sorry.... for this chapter I feel bad for Zoë ..... Bellamy is trying to get out and trying to help his mothers health also .....Will Timothée found out about his wife loosing a child...... Allison is protecting Maggie know Zoë will do the same.....*