🌲he's back🌲

POV: Timothée

I woke up to a bright sun on my face, I slowly got up to see my wife, Bellamy sleep on her lap, and Eclipse next to them

I woke up to a bright sun on my face, I slowly got up to see my wife, Bellamy sleep on her lap, and Eclipse next to them. I got off the bed "Hey baby" "mmmm....good morning" she says "Bell get up" I lift her up as we walk back to my bed
"How are you feeling?" "I'm good, little bit tired but good" she kiss me slowly on my lips "good"... An explosion goes off "you stay here" I tell them "No, let's go together" we left the cell block with Eclipse in front of us.....

                                  🌙...🌙

                                  POV:Zoë

We arrive at the court yard "get back" Rick tells us "Rick! Come down here" "it's not up to me!
There's a council now. They run this place" Rick explains to the governor. I bite my lip nervously "is Hershel on the council?" "No" I whisper both of my hands are grab "what about Michonne? She on the council, too?" I see them on there knees "I don't make decisions!""your making the decisions today, Rick come down here and let's talk" "Dad" Timothée says Rick grab both of his sons neck "we can do this, Alright?" He leaves where the governor is.....

                                 🌙...🌙

"We can't take 'em all on. We'll through the admin building, through the woods like we planned. We don't got the number anymore" Daryl says I couldn't hear them trying to focus on Hershel and Michonne "we'll manage, go south everyone goes for the bus. Let everybody know".....

                                   🌙..🌙

                             POV: Bellamy

Daryl gives everyone a gun quietly, "Zoë things goes south, I want you guys to go on that bus" Timothée tells us. We hear a gun shot I look through the scope to see Rick is still talking to the governor till he grabs Michonne sword on Hershel necks "No!" Mom grabs my hand tight.
The governor pulls away for a minute then slice Herschel's neck "No!" The women scream everyone begins to shoot....

                                   🌙..🌙

We see a tank coming into the prison "Zoë leave now" Timothée yells "No. I can't" "Yes, you have to go" he pulls mom into a quick kiss
"GO!" We leave running back into the cell block "come on mom!" I grab her hand as we leave the east side on the prison running into the woods....

                                  🌙...🌙