🌲Meeting the Devil🌲

POV:Zoë

I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling so well, i rush into the bathroom throwing up "Zoë

I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling so well, i rush into the bathroom throwing up "Zoë. Are you okay" "I'm fine just a stomach bug" I brush my teeth and going back to bed. Timothée pull me close to me rubbing my stomach "I love you" "I love you too" he his my lips "let's go back to sleep"..... I felt my hair brush away my face "good morning husband" "morning wife" he give me a gently kiss "take a shower with me" I give him a look "just a shower" "okay" we head straight to the shower..

                                   🌙..🌙

I put my clothes on "Timothée" "Yeah?" "Can you get a pregnancy test" "wait- what you're pregnant?" "I don't know. But I miss my period" "I go get it" he gives me a kiss... I'm cooking breakfast "morning mom" "morning Zoë" I see Ally's hair mess up as I laugh quietly "morning you too. Have fun last night" Bellamy almost spit water out "how- "Ally's hair is mess up and there's a hickey" I hear a door open "Got it" as I put the twins on their high chair "thank you. Watch the twins".... I took the pregnancy stick after I'm done peeing "Now we wait" I left the stick in my bathroom.

                                   🌙..🌙

I went down to the table where everyone is eating, "is everything okay mom" "I'm fine Bell" I kiss his head then start eating... I'm cleaning the dishes but I hear a knock "come in" "Maggie" "Zoë" we both pull each other a hug "I remember when you told me you cut you're hair short. I was wondering if you can do it for me" "okay" I smile as I set up a hair cutting station. We're talking about what happened to Denise "I have to tell you something" "is everything okay" "I might be pregnant" she turns to me with a smile "I'm glad I'm not the only one anymore" I laugh

                                    🌙..🌙

I finished cutting Maggie's hair "done" I pull out a mirror "it's different" "you look beautiful maggs" I brush her hair as I see her body getting paler "Maggie are you okay" I touch her head "you have a fever" "I'm okay" you're not" "Timothée!" "Is everything okay" "get Rick and tell him we're going to the hilltop...." Everyone gets the R.V, me and Ally are with Maggie taking care of her. Bellamy,Timothée are with Rick and the others getting ready to leave....

                                   🌙..🌙

                               POV:Allison

We're on the road heading towards the Hilltop "you're going to be okay Maggs" Zoë says but we stop "Ally can you check it out" "okay" I see some of the others outside "Bell what's wrong" "the saviors are here" "shit, are we going to be okay" "let's hope" he grab my hand "if anything happens you, my mom, and Maggie need to go" "I can't-"promise me" "I promise" I head back to Zoë "is everything okay?" "The saviors" "Fuck,I need water" I grab a bottle and hand to her "Maggs drink" Zoë helps her as the R.V moves again..