🌲trade fail🌲

POV: Timothée

I open my eyes to see Zoë asleep, as I got up slowly slipping out of the bed I turn my head gently moving her hair from her face

I open my eyes to see Zoë asleep, as I got up slowly slipping out of the bed I turn my head gently moving her hair from her face. I look back in my bag trying to find the small box I grab it slowly open to reveal a ring "you're going to marry my mom" I jump almost dropping the ring "holy shit, yes I'm going to ask just don't know when" I tell Bellamy " you should ask mom when this war is done" "maybe" I put the small box back into the bag.
"Mmmmm, Good morning" I hear Zoë say "morning mom" "morning luv" "is everything okay?" "Yeah everything is okay" i kiss her on the lips as Eclipse jumps on us "Hey,boy" we both laugh....

🌙...🌙

POV:Zoë
*warning 18+*

As I kill walkers with my arrows helping out, Bellamy and Carl distract the walkers Timothée helps me kill them too. Everyone is pairing for the governor moving or putting down barb wire on the ground everything is finished for the field. "Zoë" I turn to see Maggie run up to me "Hey, Maggie is everything okay" she slowly pulls up her hand to only see a ring " Maggie.. that's beautiful how did this happened" I gently took her hand "Glenn walk up to me pull out the ring and ask me" I pull her into a hug "I'm so happy for you sister" as she pulls tighter "thank you" we both look at each other "it's you're turn now" I laugh what she said "maybe one day" I walk back to Timothée who is waiting for me "everything okay?" "Yeah I tell you on watch"...

🌙...🌙

"Glenn put the ring on Maggie" I tell him " I told him to do it. I'm glad he did" "do you think we will win this?" I ask "yes I do because we're stronger together as a family" I put my head on his shoulder as I felt my hand being play with " do you want to get married?" He ask "I do one day time is to precious" Timothée grabs my chin pulls me into a kiss as I grab his neck he lifts me on his lap, the kiss becomes a make out I pull off his shirt I starts moving my hips slowly he moans into my mouth. He picks me up we pull apart from our lips Timothée pulls my shirt off and in clips my bra " I want to fuck you from the back" he whisper into my ear I bite my lip. I do what he says he pulls my shorts/underwear away I hear unbuckle and zipper as I grab the bar from inside the tower I feel him adjusting himself in me..

🌙...🌙

"Fuck" I moan "you're so tight" he groans as he begins thrusting slowly one hand grabs my hips the other one on my clit I moan " faster baby" he does what he's told "fuck" I felt myself about to release "hold it, sweetheart" he demands me all you can hear is clapping from our bodies hitting I felt his bodies going slow which means he's about to finished I throw my ass back on his dick my body goes tight around him I felt him release inside of me "Fuck" I moan as my high was gone...

🌙...🌙

Timothée pulls out "Fuck. I just cum inside you!" He pulls his hair " baby it's okay" I pull his hand down " how is this okay! I might lose you like just like mom!" "Timothée! I give birth to my son no c-section" I tell him as I pull him into a hug " it's okay luv" i whisper I push his hair " let's get change"....

🌙...🌙

🌙...🌙

No ones POV

Rick called everyone to the court yard, Zoë is holding Bellamy ,Timothée behind her, Eclipse is in front of Bellamy. "When I met the governor, he offered me a deal. He said... he said he would leave us alone if I gave him Michonne. I was gonna do that.. to keep us safe I changed my mind but now Merle took Michonne to fulfill the deal and Daryl went to stop him. I don't know if it's to late I was wrong not to tell you and I'm sorry" Rick pause "what I said last year, that first night after the farm.... it can't be like that. What we do, what we're willing to do who you are, it's not my call it can't be. I couldn't sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good we're the reason we're still here not me. This is life and death how you live.... how you die it isn't up to me. I'm not you're governor, we choose to go, we choose to stay and we'll still together. We vote. We can stand, we can fight or we'll go" Rick tells us.....

🌙...🌙

🌙..🌙

*opps the heat of the moment*