🌲Telling🌲

POV: Bellamy

"Rise and shine!" Negan opens the door (kill me)I stretch as I turn to see my mother asleep "today is the day that we go back to your group to get my stuff" Negan smile with a evil look "and why are you telling me this?" "You and me are going to h...

"Rise and shine!" Negan opens the door (kill me)I stretch as I turn to see my mother asleep "today is the day that we go back to your group to get my stuff" Negan smile with a evil look "and why are you telling me this?" "You and me are going to have a father and son get together!get ready Son" he leaves the room getting his man ready...... I finished taking a shower "Bellamy?" "Morning mom" I walk to her bed (she looks tired... more pale... her eyes are bloodshot) "where are you going?" "Negan taking me to our people.. to take they stuff they own him..." my mom looks frozen "I miss the twins" "we get them back" I grab her hand " we can't let them see this... or me" "it's times to go kid" a Savior say "I see you soon..."

                                   🌙..🌙

We arrive at Alexandria "little pig,little pig let me him!" Negan beat the gate with his bag as Spencer opens it "well?" "Hmm, who are you?"
"Oh, you better be jokin' Negan, Lucille.. I know I had to make a pretty strong first impression" I see rick and Timothée coming towards us "well, hello there" I look up at Timothée giving a look like I need to tell you something "do not make me ask" "you said a week...you're early" Rick opens the gate "I missed you" a walker comes out "Rick come out here.watch this! I'm calling it!" Negan moves can swings his bat at the walker "easy Peezy lemon squeezy!lets get started everyone"

                                  🌙..🌙

"Let's go talk" me and Timothée go to our home, he opens the door "dada" "popa" I see the twins hug him. "Don't I get a hug" "brothhhher" they say at the same time I give them a big hug "where's moma" Ivor ask "momma is safe. Why don't you two play in the living room" I say "okay" the twins smiles as they play together. I see Timothée watching them " I know you hate my mother for her not tell you" "I don't hate her... it- I wish she told me" I get closer to him "my mother didn't know he was alive Timothée! She felt lost... she a brother and a friend!" I yell into a whisper "I-I just don't want you to lose her" "I won't" he said "I don't want to be like my father after my mother die" (I have to tell him)

                                 🌙..🌙