Chapter 9. Skeleton Slayer

Skeletons. A common enemy in most games and of course, our AI nemesis wasn't shy to include them on the list of creatures to invade us. Personally, I think skeletons as an enemy makes much more sense than the likes of slime and pikachu. The AI must be stupid to create so many level E dungeons. Who tries to invade and wipe out a race with Level E dungeons full of fucking slimes that does no damage?

So I was browsing the forums the other day and guess what I saw. Some idiot left a one star rating on this anime I was watching with a comment. 'I was watching the opening and it was just a bunch of pictures so I no longer cared enough to watch this shit'.

What a fucking idiot. If you don't want to watch it, just leave your one star rating and move on with your fucking life. But now the whole web knows you are a fucking dumbass.

Anyways, enough of me rumbling about random shit. Another month has passed and we are back to school for our last semester as high school students and the entrance exam to Tokyo Academy looming ever closer.

No beach episode for summer break? What the fuck do you think this story is about? Of course we will have a beach episode! Just not now, Emma alone is not enough to make my imagination go wild so we will save the beach for later.

For our summer break, we did hit the beach once or twice to relax, but what sort of relaxation can you get when there is a psycho butler watching your every move? If I so much as stare at Emma's chest or butt he would freak the fuck out.

Like what am I supposed to do? She is wearing a fucking bikini so people can fucking stare at her nice figure you stupid old man! If you don't want me to look at her, stop her from flaunting her ass in my face.

Oh yea, we were supposed to talk about skeletons and not Emma's fine ass. Anyways, the skeletons our AI nemesis went with are the slow type that uses a sword, or at least those are the ones in the Level D dungeon. I heard there are some bat shit crazy ones in the high level dungeons.

I have heard even slimes can be powerful in the higher level dungeons but since I am nowhere near strong enough, I won't be able to test out if those higher level monsters will grant me a different skill or simply add to my overall kill count. Definitely something I need to explore later on once I am at that level.

With their high physical damage, even though they have very low hp, the skeletons were the first level D dungeons Emma and I faced as I am nowhere near strong enough to be constantly dealing with level D dungeons and even Emma's attacks don't work that well since she spent most of her skills on support and her offensive abilities don't have much synergy. .

But thanks to my op defense, even with their high att, I'm taking no damage from the skeletons. If one was to crit, my 260+ defense is more than enough to negate most of the damage and even when they use their only skill. Sword bash, the damage is lower than my defense unless the strongest 1% lands a crit hit.

Of course, to counter those few possible instants where I might get one shot KOed, my beautiful blondie's got a protection spell on me that will cover any possible 0.1% blow. Yeah, I could have just worn some defensive equipment and not have to risk getting one shotted but I wanted to keep casting my thunderbolts so I kept on my ass looking mismatched gears while leaving my life in the hands of my blondie.

With their low defense and hp and large mob size, our skeleton slaying had gone smoothly and in just a single month, I'm approaching that 100k kill mark and Emma has gained another level and is now at level 34.

But Ken? Wasn't she only at level 32 the last time you mentioned her level? Yes and? She gained a level during our maggot hunting as well but since when does it matter if Emma gained a level or not? The last I checked, she is just my sidekick and not the protagonist. I will give an update on her whenever I feel like or whenever it's convenient for me to mention something.