Chapter 13. Now it's Exam time!

"THUNDERBOLT!" I screamed as I brought down a bolt of thunder that zipped the fucking monster we are facing off in the dungeon of our exam ground.

With his wealth and power, I wasn't surprised when old man Eiji started to open dungeons on the spot where the test takers were divided into groups of 100 and followed different instructors into different dungeons.

Not sure how the group was picked up, sadly, Emma was in a different group but in the same dungeon. But that mother fucking bitch Yang happened to be in my group for whatever reason. I think they purposefully tried to nerf me by taking away both my sidekick and placing an annoyance in my way.

"What item gave you that skill? I have never seen a skill called thunderbolt before on the forums. How much money did you spend on your gear?" Yang asked, kept going on and on when I was obviously not interested in talking to her.

"Yang... I am trying to focus and get accepted to the academy. Not here to chit chat with a China girl with broken Japanese." I replied while trying to shoo her away.

"Since you are a orphan, I doubt you have much money. Did your owner, the Lionheart girl, buy it for you so you could keep serving her when she goes to the academy? And I told you to call me Mia, your Japanese isn't much better than mine if you can't even get that simple request down." Yang said to me. Why won't this chick leave me alone? I just want to get done with the stupid exam so I can get away from her.

"Yang, go find someone else to bother. I know you are trying to throw me off because of some online dispute we might have had but I am in no mood and just want to pass the exam." I told the bitch who just won't leave me alone.

"Ken... I don't have any online disputes with you. I told you my name is Mia, are you that dumb?" Yang said to me, getting frustrated.

Why the fuck are you getting frustrated for? You are the one who's annoying me this whole time! Fucking Mia, why the fuck would I care your fucking name is Mia. Wait a fucking second! I have been so focused on the exam I think my brain short circuited.

"Wait. Are you fucking 'MiMiMia'?" Got to me shitting me, my bff on the forums who's always on my side? Mia?

"Yes, you doofus. I can't believe you took this long to realize who I was. We've been chatting on the forums for how many years?"

Well, as a regular on the web and forums and someone with strong opinions and doesn't mind sharing it with whoever wants to listen. Once in a while you will meet someone who you get along with and for me, that would be 'MiMiMia' who shared a lot of the same taste. Looking at the cute girl now, I think I was a little too harsh on her wasn't I? Na. She was in the wrong! Should have told me who she was in the beginning instead of getting me agitated.

"Well, I guess if you are Mia then it would make sense you would know I would be with a blondie and be here for the exam. I guess things are adding up." I concluded since I have obviously told my online bff about the exam day and that my sidekick is a super hot blondie.

"You never mentioned your super hot blondie was the daughter of C. Lionheart though. I was shocked when I inspected her." China girl replied.

Who do you think I am? I might brag about having a cutie blondie as my sidekick, but I'm not just away telling people that she is a billionaire's daughter. Not like people would believe me anyways.

"I guess you are one rich girl yourself. Able to buy yourself a Japanese citizenship." I replied while checking the China girl out more closely now that I know who she is.

"Yea. My dad is Yang Xia so we are quite well off as well." Mia replied, expecting me to know who the fuck Yang Xia is.

"Never heard of him." I replied casually. Like who the fuck is this Yang Xia.