Confirmation

Note: Romance and spice are about to begin (at least for some). Hope you're enjoying it! I'm working daily on this story and am very happy with where this is going!

_______________

June 2011

Snapes' family home

"First day of Summer break," softly said Severus, while lying in bed, caressing his wife's naked back as she relaxed on his chest on that lazy morning.

"Yeah," Florence sighed, "The teenagers are home... our last three," she rested her chin on his left pec and looked at his face, "Do you miss having all the kids home?"

Severus silently arched an eyebrow at her, making her chuckle, "C'mon, Sev. Do you?"

He let out a sigh and drawled: "Sometimes... I miss certain moments."

"Like when?" she asked, curious.

He caressed her face, brushing a lock of hair away from her cheek, "The months between the end of the war and the twins leaving–"

"You mean," she retorted with narrowed eyes, "the months when you knew James and Nick were about to leave our home but never told me anything?"

Severus chuckled and pulled her closer, "Exactly," he kissed her lips and she huffed softly, "You can't still be mad about that, love; you know it was for the best."

"Still," Florence said between kisses, "I don't have to like it..."

"You do not prefer when they're all home," he asserted, looking at her with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"I love having the kids home!" she retorted.

"So do I – but not all the time," added Severus, "With just three of them home the risk of catastrophe will hover over our heads every minute of every day for the next two and a half months!"

"Don't be so dramatic, Sev," she rolled her eyes, "Gigi is not coming here, and your son will not go anywhere she might be."

"My son?" he playfully scoffed, "So now the little troublemaker is my son, as if you're this perfect little lady–"

"I'll have you know," she interrupted him in a smug tone, "That I'm an upstanding member of wizarding society! I was Minister of Magic not once – but twice!"

Severus snorted a laugh and rolled them on the bed, positioning his larger body on top of hers, settling between her legs, "Are you really counting that as two? One was nepotism – your mad dad gave you that position."

"What?! Nepotism?" she feigned affront, "Says the man who was awarded a cushy headmaster position just because he was fucking said mad man's daughter!"

"Nearly died because of that too," he said, hiding his smile against her neck, as he kissed the curve of her shoulder, moving down towards her breasts.

"True," she sighed and pulled him up for more kisses, running her hands through his messy long hair as he circled his tongue around hers expertly.

Florence dropped their playful banter and kissed him back with hunger, rubbing her legs on his sides, letting herself be completely taken by his knicker-dropping kisses – not that she was wearing any.

"Hm," he hummed as he stopped the kiss, "I think, wife, we're going to be late for breakfast."

"Yes, I agree, husband," she inhaled sharply when he lowered his mouth to her left breast and sucked on her hardened nipple, "Fuck– I agree, but not too late– oohh," she moaned as he moved to her right breast, "We're having friends over for breakfast."