WORK RELATED

White cut black lawyer OmegaX gentle integrity police officer Alpha

The first time Nie Zihang met Yu Jingxuan was at the police station late at night.

He threw a bottle of pheromone extract into a crowded hot pot restaurant because his Omega boyfriend cheated on an Alpha. He has to let his boyfriend know that Alphas are beasts who turn their faces and don't recognize people when they see pheromones.

As a result, the police officer who interrogated him had a gentle voice and a delicate appearance, and he was also an A.

"Mr. Nie is a lawyer, isn't it bad to know the law and break the law?" Alpha asked him.

Nie Zihang directly dumped a video recorded on the scene and smiled: "The ABO Protection Law stipulates that I am self-defense. Officer Yu, you shouldn't favor wrongdoers just because you are an Alpha, right?"

Alpha politely let him go.

I thought this was what happened, until the next day, a familiar person came to the law firm.

Yu Jingxuan, who was wearing a uniform, went straight into his office and asked, "Mr. Nie hates Alpha. Shouldn't he mind helping me sue an ex-boyfriend? I want to bring him into disrepute."

Nie Zihang raised his eyebrows: "Oh? I'd like to hear the details."

Only then did I know that Yu Jingxuan was also in love with AA. Coincidentally, his ex-boyfriend also cheated on him and cheated on an Omega.

He is familiar with this too, but isn't that his ex-boyfriend?

Since AO is king, why don't we try it?

Anyway, the model is pretty consistent.