CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8: Omega, will be marked after all

Shi Zhiyuan was completely stupid, and looked at Yu Jingxuan dumbfounded, unable to say a word.

Nie Zihang was no better.

No wonder…

No wonder Shi Zhiyuan called him "Officer Yu" and asked him to help, but he refused.

It's no wonder that when they were talking about He Cheng's case and no lawyer was willing to take it, Yu Jingxuan would come over in a hurry, not even paying attention to basic courtesy.

It was because he was afraid that he would see money and become a lawyer for He Cheng.

Nie Zihang raised his head and glanced at Alpha, who was standing upright. The latter's lips were tightly pursed, as if his expression was normal.

Only the tips of the ears are red and red.

At the barbecue restaurant, it had been a long time since Yu Jingxuan apologized to himself. He must have felt embarrassed and dared not face him.

I don't know how much determination was made this time to be willing to come to the law firm.

Nie Zihang sat next to him and patted the position beside him: "Since it's all the same thing, Officer Yu should sit down and talk."

Alpha hesitated a little and looked at the person opposite: "You are in heat."

Nie Zihang: "I haven't arrived yet. What, do you want to sit with the mistress who stole your boyfriend?"

After saying that, go straight to pull him.

Alpha's wrists are not too thin, and they are not as soft as Omega's, and their bones are a bit cramped.

Being dragged by him, he sat down obediently.

It's just that his back is still straight, his hands are neatly placed on his knees, and he doesn't dare to squint at him at all.

Nie Zihang had seen those marching films, and the soldiers in them all sat like this when they were being reprimanded.

"I'll take a look at the document first." Nie Zihang said.

The voice was much softer than before.

Yu Jingxuan swallowed nonexistent saliva uncomfortably, and unconsciously clenched his fingers.

The pheromone of Omega floated in strands next to it, and the smell was very light, just like walking on the beach in summer, the wind blew on the shore, mixed in the air, with a faint salty and moist smell.

Nie Zihang didn't lie to him... This was indeed a sign that he was about to enter estrus.

The last time I smelled this concentration of pheromone was that night, in Nie Zihang's car, he was sleeping on the other side's retreat.

The sound of paper turning pages sounded in my ears.

Yu Jingxuan glanced sideways with the corner of his eye. The man in the white shirt was leaning on the armrest of the sofa, holding the document he just handed out with one hand and watching it carefully.

On the index finger of the left hand, there is an old silver ring with complicated and mysterious patterns.

This hand just grabbed his wrist just now...

Omega's hand was a little colder, and the temperature was slightly lower than his own. His skin was as delicate as Lu Feifei's Alpha who made a hand mask every day.