CHAPTER 29

Chapter 29: His father, our son has an A!

Nie Zihang took Yu Jingxuan's hand and took the elevator directly to the underground garage.

Alpha probably knew that he had done something wrong, and his head was hanging down like a small quail.

Driving home, driving fast all the way.

Nie Zihang drove the car into the underground garage, his face was not very good all the time.

Yu Jingxuan sat in the co-pilot, **** the buttons of his cuffs uneasily, glancing at him from time to time.

Lips pursed and parted, opened and closed.

Hesitant to speak.

After the car turned off, Nie Zihang unbuckled his seat belt and turned to look at him.

Alpha's fingers just touched the buckle of the seat belt.

Nie Zihang walked over and helped him solve it.

After unbuckling the seat belt, I unbuttoned the Alpha jacket.

"Mr. Nie?"

Alpha called him suspiciously.

Nie Zihang's hand moved for a while, and he didn't answer with a sullen face, he just peeled off his suit jacket.

Alpha's shirt was still wet, and the white fabric was soaked with brown liquid, giving off a strong aroma of milk tea.

Although he didn't say what he was going to do, Yu Jingxuan had been obedient, looking at him with his dark eyes without blinking, letting him move.

Nie Zihang unbuttoned his shirt.

When it came to the second one, Alpha finally couldn't hang on his face, and his fingers tugged on his cuff in a panic: "Mr. Nie..."

There was a plea for mercy in his voice.

Alpha didn't use much energy, so Nie Zihang ignored it and continued to explain, "My name is brother, a familiar Omega is more affectionate than yours."

Nie Zihang's garage was connected to the villa above, and it was built underground, so it was very private and quiet. Now in a completely airtight car, the two of them can even hear the breathing rate clearly.

Alpha leaned on his head, and even his clothes made a thin rubbing sound.

The temperature went up.

In a sufficiently private environment, Yu Jingxuan did not control the glands in the back of his neck and let the pheromones float out softly. Tender and soft.

Nie Zihang also released a comforting pheromone.

The two flavors meet and entangle in the air, and then each floats in the direction of the other.

Nie Zihang pressed the reclining button on the seat, and Alpha slowly leaned down.

He unbuttoned the rest of his coat, and Alpha rubbed his legs together involuntarily.

The pheromone overflowing from the back of the neck became more and more viscous.

Nie Zihang put his arms through the slightly scattered clothes, wrapped his arms around his back, and patted him soothingly.

The corners of his lips unconsciously overflowed with a shallow smile, and said, "Be good."

Then, check the burned areas for the Alpha.

Fortunately, it was not 100-degree boiling water, and through the clothes, the skin that was scalded was only a red, not hurt.

"Why are you so careless? That trash A bullied you?"