CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Who is the person you want to sue? ? ? ?

Nie Zihang looked at the person who came and didn't speak. The little girl at the front desk didn't know Yu Jingxuan, but she did know Shi Zhiyuan, and her face turned dark immediately.

In the whole law firm, who doesn't know that the boss' Omega ran away with another Alpha? Everyone carefully passed more than half a month, and did not dare to say a word of comfort, for fear of touching the boss's scale.

Good guy, this shameless O actually dares to come here, even when the boss is about to enter the estrus period.

The little girl felt that he was either plotting or plotting!

He immediately found a broom from the corner and swept the person out.

"Let Rang, Rang Rang! It's time, we're cleaning up, we're closing!"

Omega looked at Nie Zihang in bewilderment, and simply took a step forward and took Nie Zihang's hand: "Ahang, I, I really have something to look for you... Don't let Xixi drive me away..."

Xixi is the little girl at the front desk.

Nie Zihang threw the person away, took the hand sanitizer from the counter and poured it into his hands, his face was full of disgust.

"Don't tell me he's here to see me? Shi Zhiyuan, recognize your position. I've been with me for so long, and I want to beg if I want? Go back, we're closed."

Omega saw that Nie Zihang couldn't make any sense, turned to see Yu Jingxuan, and was stunned before remembering the identity of this person.

Immediately, he pulled Yu Jingxuan's arm like he was grabbing a life-saving straw.

"Officer Yu, please help me... You, you are a policeman, you can't ignore the safety of the people... I really have no choice... You help me, you help me..."

Alpha was pulled by the arm and immediately froze.

Shi Zhiyuan was wearing a light pink shirt and tight denim shorts today. I have to say that he is very good at highlighting his own advantages. This outfit not only makes him look narrow with a narrow waist and long legs, but also looks petite and provocative.

Now, this petite and provocative Omega has red eyes and a red nose, holding an Alpha police officer who is about to cry.

With this pitiful appearance, let alone a police officer, any Alpha with a sense of justice on the street will have to help.

Nie Zihang sneered in his heart, and simply sat down on the sofa in the reception, watching with all his leisure.

The captured Alpha's eyes were lowered, and the folder in his hand was tightly squeezed. The delicate and beautiful fingers bowed sharply.

After a while, he said, "Sorry, I'm not going to work today. If you are in trouble, you can call the police, or go to the police station for help. I came to lawyer Nie for personal reasons, and it's not convenient to help you right now."

Shi Zhiyuan stopped sobbing and looked at Yu Jingxuan in disbelief, probably not expecting that he would be rejected.

"Yu, Officer Yu..."

He grabbed Alpha's arm in a panic, tears streaming down his face.

But Yu Jingxuan was just stunned, and pulled out his arm like a snake.

Nie Zihang raised his eyebrows, this reaction surprised him a little. Although Chongtianou drunk indeed said that they and Omega are class enemies, but Yu Jingxuan is not like a person who brings personal likes and dislikes into his profession, especially his profession is a policeman and a public servant of the people.