CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16: My glands hurt so much QAQ

Nie Zihang moved his hands for a while, then put his forehead on his shoulder, and let out a low smile.

"What are you laughing at?" Alpha pushed him.

Nie Zihang put one hand on his ear, teasing him: "It's just a medicine, you don't need to dew on the top, and you don't peel your pants down. What are you afraid of, eh? Yu Xiaoxuan."

Alpha's face flushed deeper red, and even his ears were turned a nice pink.

Under the light, you can even see the capillaries distributed on the translucent auricle.

Can't be funny anymore, it's time to run away.

Nie Zihang got up from Yu Jingxuan, put the medicated oil in his arms, and said towards the room next to him, "Go to the guest room and apply it yourself, and I'll wash and cut vegetables."

Alpha, who had regained his freedom, immediately stood up and ran into the room like a bunny.

Then, with a click, the lock dropped.

Nie Zihang looked at the closed door, smiled and shouted inside, "Officer Yu, remember not to sit on the sofa, there is surveillance right in front of the sofa."

Sure enough, I heard Alpha's panicked footsteps inside.

Nie Zihang finished his prank and went to the kitchen to wash vegetables in a good mood.

First, wash all the green vegetables, then take a toothpick, move a small bench, and start picking shrimp lines against the prawns in the pot.

Only after getting the third one, Yu Jingxuan had already come out of the guest room.

Alpha took off his police uniform outside, wearing only an off-white T-shirt, his ears were still red.

He came over silently, and silently sat down opposite him. He stirred his fingers into the water and fished out a jumping shrimp.

The toothpick went through the third shell of the shrimp, and with one poke, the whole shrimp line was pulled out. It appears to be very skilled.

Nie Zihang leaned forward slightly and sniffed at him.

He didn't intend to hide it, so he didn't hide his actions.

Yu Jingxuan released his hand, and the shrimp fell back into the water with a clatter.

"Mr. Nie, what are you doing?"

Nie Zihang glanced at the back of his slightly reddened neck, and then looked at his abdomen suspiciously: "Are you not wearing medicinal oil? You don't even have the smell of medicine on your body."

Alpha pursed his lips, lowered his head in a guilty conscience, and said, "I want to go back and apply again..."

Nie Zihang got up and cleaned his hands, and when he looked back, he saw that Yu Jingxuan was still fishing for the shrimp in the basin.

The shrimp fell in Alpha's surprised eyes, and Nie Zihang stretched out a towel and wrapped his wet hands.

He was standing behind Yu Jingxuan, the red glands on the back of Alpha's neck fell in front of him, and he could even see the soft fluff on it.

But even though the two were so close together, Nie Zihang couldn't smell the orchid-smelling pheromone. It should have been known that he was in pre-estrus, so he deliberately put away the pheromones. It can only be said that Yu Jingxuan's self-control is really powerful.

"Apply the medicine first, don't worry about cooking."

he whispered.

Then, with a slight tug upward, the Alpha was pulled up from the small bench.