CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: I don't like being on it...

When Nie Zihang arrived at the barbecue restaurant, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening, and there was no one in the whole street.

As soon as he parked the car, he saw Beta, who was wearing a singlet and sandals, beckoning to him on the window facing him. It was his hair, Jiang Ming.

And behind Jiang Ming's stupid b, a thin and gentle man, a simple white T, a pair of ordinary jeans, even in the most flamboyant barbecue restaurant, he still sits with his back straight, it is not only at noon today Yu Jingxuan?

Gee, it's kind of a coincidence.

However, there was still a person sitting opposite Officer Yu.

The boy's half-length hair was **** in a sky-high tug, and he looked so cute.

Nie Zihang calmly looked at the person. With such an exquisite dress, he should be an Omega.

I can't see that Officer Yu, who doesn't look like Alpha at all, actually has an O, which is really unbelievable.

After Nie Zihang entered the door, he went straight to Jiang Ming's table and sat opposite him.

"Come on? I just ordered five catties of crayfish, ten skewers of mutton, two eggplants, and six chicken wings. What else do you want to eat, do you want oysters, scallops, scallops, etc.?"

Jiang Ming said, and pushed the menu and pencil together in front of him.

Nie Zihang tugged at his tie and leaned back in his chair lazily, "All right. Have you ordered some wine? Here are some bottles of Laoshan."

"I ordered, 8 bottles are fully open, and I will order again if it is not enough, it depends on your mood."

"Can."

The two were talking, and a faint smell of Alpha pheromone came from the tip of their nose.

Nie Zihang hated Alpha the most, and was especially sensitive to Alpha's pheromones, even a little bit could be smelled.

He glanced coldly around.

There were not many people in the restaurant at this time. He and Jiang Ming sat at the first table. The two rows next to each other had been cleaned up by the waiters, and even the lights had been dimmed. Obviously, they would no longer receive new customers.

At present, the closest to him is Yu Jingxuan's table behind Jiang Ming.

But he had smelled Yu Jingxuan's pheromone too many times in the past two days. He had smelled it as soon as he sat down, and it was completely different from what he smelled now.

"What's wrong? What are you looking at?" Jiang Ming asked.

Nie Zihang's eyes fell on the young boy opposite Yu Jingxuan, and squinted his eyes with interest: "It's nothing."

It was the little boy who had misunderstood him at first and came with Officer Yu, who was also an Alpha.

"Excuse me, I'll serve you a beer. 8 bottles of Laoshan are open for you."

The waiter came with a case of wine, put them on the table one by one, and opened them all skillfully.

Nie Zihang poured himself a glass, and heard that the next table had already had the second round of drinking.

The soaring Alpha raised the cup and said with a big tongue: "Come on Yuyu, let's drink again! There is a drink tonight and I will be drunk tonight, and I will take you to a dance dance. I tell you, a scum like He Moumou, It's not worth our sadness at all. He's a fart! If you don't believe me, ask Chengzi and the others, does He Mou match you? How many does he match!"