CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28: My wife is uncomfortable, you don't want to be comfortable.

The little fish in his arms did not move, and the momentum of the accusation just now also fell.

Nie Zihang looked at it funny. He knew that Alpha was very concerned about himself. He should be the same as himself when he came to this so-called blind date bureau, but he just didn't want to let him go down this level.

"Speak up, Yu Xiaoxuan. Is it a blind date bureau? Huh?"

After a while, Alpha nodded stiffly: "That's it..."

Nie Zihang rubbed his chin with his fingers, and tickled his cheek gently, asking, "So...?"

Yu Jingxuan was caught by him and his breathing stopped for a moment, and he explained with a trembling voice: "Chengzi said he had a comrade in arms and wanted to introduce it to me. I pushed it out at the time... Today, his comrade in arms came back and said that he was helping to catch the wind and clean the dust. Let's get to know each other. , I'm here..."

Nie Zihang looked at him quietly and did not speak.

A hand wrapped around his waist tugged quietly.

Alpha called him softly, "Nie Zihang..."

Nie Zihang's fingers touching Alpha's neck socket slowly moved down two spaces.

With a flick of his thumb, he undid the first button of his shirt.

Yu Jingxuan's face immediately showed a bit of panic: "Mr. Nie, we are still outside!"

Nie Zihang's eyes fell on the position where the man was covered by the collar. There were several dark red marks on the clear collarbone.

Then, taking a step forward, pushed the man against the wall.

"Yu Jingxuan, are you going to have a blind date with someone like this? It's because you thought it out. Even if you don't have a blind date, you still eat hot pot. I don't think you worked hard enough yesterday, so you have the strength to come out today."

As he spoke, his fingertips rubbed against the pits sunken in the man's collarbone.

Alpha's face flushed red, and his legs became weak: "You are very cold today... You didn't kiss me yesterday... I heard that couples kiss each other, Pao. Friends don't kiss. I think... I might just give it to me at that time. When you came to the door, you were in estrus again, so you asked for it... Maybe you don't have any feelings with me, and you don't have any intention to be responsible. "

Nie Zihang moved his hand for a while: "Indifferent?"

"Didn't I take you to the police station this morning? I cooked porridge for you in the morning. What do you mean by being indifferent? Do you want to wake up from sleep? It's okay, anyway, I'm not afraid of being late."

Yu Jingxuan: …

He was so serious about explaining to people, how could this person think so crookedly?

He quickly pushed him out with a blushing face: "I didn't say that!"

Nie Zihang wrapped his arms around the person and laughed out loud: "Okay, I'm kidding you, silly fish."

He was half clenched by his alpha and hammered on his shoulders neither light nor heavy.

Nie Zihang raised his hand to wrap his restless hand, buried his head in his neck, and kissed the reddened skin lightly.

"Yuyu." He said hoarsely.

Hear a soft response: "Huh?"

"I didn't give you enough sense of security, I apologize to you, I won't do it again." Nie Zihang said.