CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22: Officer Yu, come to my side?

During the difficult estrus period, Nie Zihang stayed at home for two whole days.

It rained heavily all night long. It didn't stop until last night.

City H has a good geographical location, and there has been no serious flood news in the past two days.

However, the surrounding areas suffered, especially the villages near Zhoudao, and the flood discharge areas of some large cities. When the flood came, no one was spared.

The push of the public account is one after another.

[Tonight, flood discharge! Please remember this humble little village. ]

[The whole county transfers! Before the dam collapsed, no one stayed here! ]

[To the cutest person. ]

All of them are reports from the state's official media on the front lines of flood control, which shows how tense the flood control situation on the front lines is.

Yu Jingxuan has not appeared since he sent him a message the day before yesterday afternoon.

The conversation between the two was still the day before yesterday.

Yu: [Mr. Nie, I am preparing to go out to work here. you should rest earlier. ]

Nie: [Go, pay attention to safety. ]

Fish: [Ok, so do you. ]

Nie: [Come back to report safety. ]

Fish: [Hmm okay. ][Fat fish swimming.jpg]

Nie Zihang turned his head to look out the gloomy window, it seemed that it was still raining.

Yu Jingxuan hadn't sent him a message until now, so he was probably still busy.

He yawned in boredom.

The combined heat of the past two days is fierce, especially at night, I can't sleep.

Yesterday, I struggled until after three in the morning before falling asleep. After I woke up and had lunch, I was lazy on the sofa for a while, and started to feel sleepy again.

He leaned on the back of the sofa, his eyelids were about to close, and the phone suddenly rang.

It was a voice call from Jiang Ming.

He pressed the answer button: "Hello?"

He didn't speak much for two days, and his body was burning and uncomfortable, and his voice was hoarse.

"Is your estrus almost over? Come out and have a hot pot with your buddies in the past two days? Everyone is here."

Nie Zihang rubbed his brows, "You guys can eat. I've been off for about 10 days. I've saved a lot of money, and I won't be free this week."

"Don't have time to eat? No matter how busy you are, you have to eat. Brother Cheng said that he met a small Omega recently, and he was introduced to him by his family. He said he wanted to find an elite Omega, but his height was stuck at 180, and he was resolutely not below 180. Brother Cheng was only 1 centimeter short, and they rejected it directly. Brother Cheng said, I can introduce it to you, and the fat and water will not flow to outsiders. "

Nie Zihang could not wait to roll his eyes.

The average height of Omega is 165, how can there be so many 180?

Isn't it just 1 cm, just wear a heightening pad. If he wants to find an O attack, but also wants a 180, it would be good for him to directly find an Alpha. The Alpha of this height grabs a lot. "