CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26: Yuyu: Help QAQ

When the progress of all the cases was finally confirmed, and another meeting was held for the cubs, it was almost time to get off work at night.

At five o'clock in the evening, there was still one hour before Yu Jingxuan got off work.

He clicked on the picture of the little fish and sent an emoji: [Crooked, are you there.jpg]

No reply.

If Yu Jingxuan didn't reply before, he would just ignore it. After all, Xiaoyu's job is special, and he won't hold his phone all the time when he goes to the police. It's normal to lose contact for an hour.

But they just formed a relationship yesterday...

I didn't feel it when I was busy during the day, but when I was free, I started to think about it.

Alpha's body temperature is high, and his little fish is warm and comfortable to hold, and it becomes soft when touched.

I really want to hold someone in my arms now.

It's just that the man didn't reply.

Nie Zihang couldn't help turning the phone around in a frenzy.

"It's almost time to get off work, and the police are still called? Tsk, it's really hard to be a public servant of the people."

He muttered to himself in a low voice, and then opened the Fresh Food App.

I bought something to make up for that fish, just in time for the weekend the day after tomorrow.

Nie Zihang thought about it and put a big stick bone into the shopping cart.

Add a box of beef and a box of chicken thighs.

I caught a glimpse of the hairy crab advertisement on the homepage, and remembered that it was the solar term to eat crabs, so I simply put two pounds of hairy crabs.

He thought very well. Tomorrow is Friday. His Alpha doesn't have to work on weekends, so he can have a good time at night.

Then I booked a chef on the home economics website, and came over on Saturday morning to prepare the meal. He hugged Alpha's wife and slept in, and woke up just in time to eat.

hiss…

But think about it, they are all happy to go to heaven.

After ordering everything, he called and made an appointment with the chef, ordered the dishes, and it was almost time to get off work.

Looking at the dialog box, the dialog box with Yu Jingxuan is still only the emoticon package he sent, which is lonely.

Both him and that meme.

Do you want to go to the police station and ask, to see where Yu Jingxuan is going to the police, he can go directly to pick him up.

Attorney Nie acted resolutely.

As soon as I got to the hall, an acquaintance came.

"Are you getting off work soon? Is Dahang here? I'll block him, hahaha!"

The little girl at the front desk smiled sweetly at the person: "Brother Jiang, you come to our boss. The boss is in the office. I shouldn't be busy now, you can go directly to his office."

Nie Zihang folded his arms on his chest, not giving him any face at all: "Didn't I say I'm busy this week, I'll talk about it next week?"

"Don't come. You said you were busy, so I'll come over to see what's going on. Xixi said just now that you're all done."