CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15: But, but I'm not 1...Mr. Nie!

Nie Zihang suddenly squeezed in from the crowd, and Yu Jingxuan was obviously startled.

Originally, one of the Alphas had already been subdued, but the moment he saw Nie Zihang, his hand loosened and he was immediately freed.

Nie Zihang grabbed a broom from the sanitation worker, patted the Alpha who was about to attack Yu Jingxuan, and hit him to the ground.

In the blink of an eye, he cut both of Alpha's arms behind his back, pressing his knees **** the back of his neck.

Alpha roared like a beast in his throat and wanted to continue struggling. Nie Zihang took out the key, slowly opened the knife in the keychain, and pressed it against his gland.

"To be honest, I'm not a policeman, but I don't worry about whether you will get hurt or not. Anyway, the scene is so chaotic, I'm an Omega who is about to go into heat, even if I remove your glands, it's not a crime."

The threat from the glands made Alpha a lot more honest immediately.

Nie Zihang clicked his tongue and raised his eyebrows at Yu Jingxuan: "Did you see it, hit a snake and hit seven inches. Officer Yu, are you surprised to see your brother?"

Yu Jingxuan hurriedly stepped forward, restrained the Alpha on the ground, locked it up with a click, and then dragged Nie Zihang behind him.

"Why did you come here?"

Nie Zihang played with the broom in his hand and laughed slyly: "Come and help. What's the matter with you, you're the only one who called the police?"

Yu Jingxuan held the suppression spray in his hand with a solemn expression: "I just happened to be passing by after get off work. Mr. Nie, as an Omega about to go into heat, you should stay away from the scene immediately. Go to the security over there and ask them to **** you back, I will help you. block."

No wonder he was serious. At this time, an Omega who is about to go into heat is completely a bomb. Play the same.

Lost Alphas don't care if you are OO or OB, they just want to do everything they can to hold down the Omega and tag them.

Nie Zihang shouldn't come here anyway.

Also, his handcuffs are out.

Nie Zihang looked at the thin man in front of him. He was obviously a little shorter than himself, and he didn't even have a weapon in his hand, but he firmly guarded himself behind him, not giving an inch.

The position they were standing was right next to the Omega who had just been in heat.

In the eyes of outsiders, it is Yu Jingxuan that one Alpha occupies two Omegas. This almost touched the pain point of the other two Alphas.

Why can he have two females when he is a male?

This is not tolerated by any male creature.

They can fight to the death for a mate.

So, the overwhelming suppression of pheromone smashed straight at Yu Jingxuan.

Nie Zihang saw that his body was still as straight as a pine and cypress, but sweat was dripping from his forehead.

Under the suppression of two strong pheromones, Yu Jingxuan's body swayed twice, and his face instantly turned pale.

But even so, Yu Jingxuan cared about the two Omegas beside him, and it was useless to suppress the pheromones and their rigidity.

Nie Zihang irritably pulled him behind him, dismantling the broom three or two times, leaving only an iron rod, and rushing up with his fists squeezed.

"Don't you just want Omega, I want to see, if someone puts it to their lips, they can't eat it."