CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14: Nie Zihang's black eyes sank.

On the fourth day of the pre-estrus period, Nie Zihang's reaction was getting bigger and bigger.

From time to time there is a feeling of soreness in the back of the neck, and my temper is beginning to grow.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, he held a meeting with the staff of the law firm. The atmosphere was extremely depressing.

"I'm not at the office, so you just give me slack, right? The clients are urging me to get the materials. You guys are amazing."

He said, sharing his Fetion chat interface directly into the conference room, and swiping down one by one.

The dense red dots are all reminder information.

"Show you how the boss wipes your **** when you procrastinate one by one! See?"

There were more than a dozen people on the screen, and no one dared to talk.

"He Gao, the client asked you to write a lawyer's letter. Are you inconvenient or inconvenient? You have delayed the client for three days. I want to see the official paper before 8 o'clock tonight. version, electronic version, electronically scanned version, three versions, do you hear?”

The little boy named He Gao nodded again and again: "Okay, make sure to complete the task, boss!"

"Ren Xuan, you too, the list of materials requested by Boss Gao will be sent to the customer group before 8 o'clock tonight, Aite and me."

"Okay okay, boss!"

One by one, the whole meeting was filled with a serious atmosphere. Everyone waited in earnest, for fear that they would be named.

It was at this time that one of the chat conversations shared by Nie Zihang suddenly came up.

Group name: Mr. Y's litigation acceptance group is collecting evidence.

It shows that Chen Xin just sent a message, which is an emoji.

The others were also stunned, and everyone's eyes were surprisingly consistent, all looking at the lower right corner of their screen.

It is the location of Chen Xin's small window.

The baby-faced beta, apparently unaware of what was going on, kept his head down.

Although the camera couldn't capture what he was holding in his hand, he could tell with his toes that the stupid apprentice was fiddling with his mobile phone.

Forget it, it should be talking about work issues with Yu Jingxuan.

Nie Zihang lightly retracted his gaze and decided not to care.

Unexpectedly, in the next second, another one came up in the small group.

Chen Xin: [Master lost his temper again inexplicably, it's terrible...]

There were many people breathing in the earphones.

Nie Zihang raised his eyebrows and quietly opened Yu Jingxuan's case work group.

Again, several messages popped up.

Chen Xin: [crying chirp.jpg]

Chen Xin: [Master lost his temper again inexplicably, it's terrible! Isn't it normal for someone to urge orders, these parties have not yet arrived at the stipulated time, so they all come to urge them one by one! Seriously ill! ]

Chen Xin: [Master also said that he wiped our buttocks! He found someone to install a plug-in program for Fetion, and all private chats were automatically responded to by trigger words! He never replied to those messages himself! Wipe your ass! ]