CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27: hum QAQ

Nie Zihang drove Jiang Ming here. The most popular hot pot restaurant in the city center, if you don't wait for a table in advance, you can't eat at all.

A barrister who just came out of work, still wearing a blue and white striped shirt. In order to make himself look more casual, he deliberately opened the neckline a bit, but this time it was not straight, like a young master with a golden appearance.

After entering the door, the clerk came to greet him warmly: "How many customers are there? Do you have an appointment?"

Nie Zihang gestured towards Jiang Ming, "Ask him."

Jiang Ming answered immediately: "We have a friend surnamed Cheng who ordered it, and it should have arrived."

The waiter immediately understood: "Oh, Mr. Cheng, who happened to be the one I received, the two of you will come with me."

The store is playing the latest popular music, and the strong Sichuan fragrance is everywhere. Just smelling it makes people drool.

The waiter took them in and introduced them in a snarky manner: "Two guests turn right here, please be careful not to touch the corner of the table. Our table is a table of four, if there are too many people, you need to add more seats. , you can tell us."

The three of them walked into a corridor, and when the waiter brought them halfway, Jiang Ming had already seen Cheng Qiang and their table.

Two tall Omegas, handsome and delicate.

Especially the one sitting in the innermost position, with an elegantly straight back and a slightly raised lower jaw, just to outline a swan-like neck.

So eye-catching.

Jiang Ming snapped his fingers at the two of them, and then stopped the waiter who was still walking in: "I saw them, so don't bring them in, handsome guy, go and do your work."

The waiter hurriedly bowed and smiled: "Okay, okay, then I'll go to the door to receive other guests. The person in charge of your table is my colleague named Xiaoyin. She is standing beside the cabinet over there, a Girl omega, you can call her anytime if you need to. Have a nice meal."

After speaking, he stepped back and walked out.

But when he saw Nie Zihang and the others sitting at the table by the window, there was a moment of confusion on his face.

"Strange... Did I remember wrong? That table diagonally opposite, is it not named Cheng?"

Not to mention Nie Zihang and the others.

Jiang Ming walked in front of Nie Zihang when he entered the door. When he got to the table, he seized the opportunity ahead of time and sat next to Cheng Qiang.

As a result, only the seat next to Omega remained vacant on a square table.

Nie Zihang sat down with a cold expression, lifted his eyelids and gave Jiang Ming a knife.

Seeing Nie Zihang's reaction, Cheng Qiang knew that he was not being kind, he smiled and said, "I originally reserved a table, but it happened that I also had a surname, and it was also reserved for four people, they thought it was one person. When the waiter took Yun Han and me over, he was shocked."

After he finished speaking, he said, "Well, that's the table, haha. It's fate. We just picked a table next to them and sat down."

Nie Zihang looked in the direction he pointed.

It just so happened that the people at the table also heard it and looked at their table as well.

Nie Zihang saw his little fish that was supposed to be "out of the police, no time to reply."