CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: His wife, kidnapped my husband

Yu Jingxuan fell asleep, and his friend who was soaring to the sky... He wasn't very sober, but at least he knew he couldn't drive when he was drunk.

Dazedly holding the phone, press the address book there.

"Yuyu, don't sleep first, you have to call someone to pick us up... Well, I'll call Chengzi."

And Nie Zihang was still shocked by what he heard and saw just now, and he couldn't return to his senses for a long time.

So... Yu Jingxuan is an Alpha, but he is an AA lover. It seems that he has just been given three, and the lover cheated on an Omega.

And, is he the one below?

Nie Zihang glanced at the sleeping man again.

Half of Alpha's face was buried in the crook of his arms, his nostrils were probably blocked, and he made a "puff" breathing.

His skin was pale, and at a glance, he could see the place where he was being pressed, and there were light red marks.

At this moment, the man was slumped down on the back of his hand, and a thin layer of calluses appeared on the palm of his hand.

Under the table, where the clothes are wrinkled, the firm muscles can be seen, and it seems that they have been exercising at a high intensity all year round.

I can't believe that such a person would be below...

Just staring blankly, the opposite Chongtian has already dialed out, and shouted at the phone with his tongue out: "Orange, big orange slap, I and Yuyu have drunk too much, come and pick us up!"

He opened the public release, and there was an irritable voice from the opposite side: "What big orange? I made a mistake! The blind **** called in the middle of the night, and I picked you up. I picked you up and you are paralyzed and sick!"

Then, DiDi's busy tone came from the phone.

Chongtianhou shouted into the microphone: "How do you talk!"

Nie Zihang:…

He now even doubts whether the two Alphas can still find their way home.

Shouldn't they end up sleeping on the side of the road? That Chongtianqiu looks like a social person, but it doesn't matter, but Yu Jingxuan is a police officer in this area. If he is recognized... I am afraid that this job will not be kept.

"After leaving Dahang, what are you dawdling for? Don't you have to watch your apprentice for the court session tomorrow? Can't you sleep at night? You have stayed up for two nights, and your iron body can't stand it. You are still an Omega, hurry back to sleep. already."

Jiang Ming walked to the door and found that Nie Zihang hadn't come out yet, so he couldn't help but turn around and call him again.

Nie Zihang looked at Officer Yu who was completely lying down, and there was another Chongtian who had been trying to press the address book, but had been scolding the phone all the time.

Painfully pressing on the temples.

Forget it, after all, he is someone he knows, and it is rare to encounter such a similar experience to himself. It is just a matter of sending people home.

He resignedly walked to the table between the two of them, took the car key and knocked in front of Chong Tianhou: "Don't call to find someone, it's mostly midnight. Where are you going, I'll take you."

The other party immediately held the phone tightly and looked at him vigilantly: "You, who are you?"

Nie Zihang: "Officer Yu's friend."