CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9: so much fun and addicting

The recorder slammed open. Shi Zhiyuan was afraid that he would not be broken, so he smashed his phone several times to make sure that nothing was wrong before he stopped with a smile.

Yu Jingxuan only felt that the blood in his whole body was frozen, and a chill surged from the bottom of his heart.

In a panic, he turned to look at Nie Zihang. In the black and white eyes, there was a hint of help that he didn't even notice.

The police car roared and stopped at the entrance of the office. The wind chimes rang, and uniformed police officers filed in, everyone wearing a pheromone protective mask.

Someone recognized Yu Jingxuan and hurriedly came over to care for him: "Xiaoyu, you're here too. Exactly, tell us what's going on here? Is it just an Omega in heat? Has anyone else been affected?"

Yu Jingxuan shook his head: "Only one Omega released pheromones at the scene. There are not many people in the firm. There is only one Omega, Mr. Nie, and the Beta girl who works at the front desk. I'm dealing with lawyer Nie, and this Omega suddenly released pheromones."

In the middle of the sentence, Shi Zhiyuan, who was forcibly injected with the inhibitor, suddenly pointed at him and shouted loudly: "That's not the case at all! As an Alpha, you used pheromones on me to arouse my estrus!"

The narrative of the incident diverged, and the faces of all the police officers who handled the case sank, their eyes locked on the other Omega here.

"Mr. Nie, please go to the police station with us and make a witness and record."

One of the older Alphas came over and talked to Nie Zihang.

Shi Zhiyuan was anxious when he heard that Nie Zihang was going to be a witness. What a joke, if Nie Zihang became a witness, all his nonsense would be exposed.

"How can he be a witness? He's my ex-boyfriend, no! According to judicial regulations, he can't be a witness!"

Nie Zihang snorted coldly and called the little girl at the front desk to come over: "Is the surveillance camera ready? Dad will take you to the police station for team building today."

The little girl shook the USB flash drive in her hand and excitedly asked for credit: "Okay, okay, I started copying it when I smashed the recorder! Four cameras, 360 degrees without dead ends, absolutely high-definition, even pheromone monitoring data. It's clearly displayed!"

Nie Zihang took over with a smile: "Good job, I'll give you a bonus."

Then he turned around, pulled Yu Jingxuan's arm, and put the USB flash drive in his palm.

"Take it, our police officer Yu Da's job is all here. Deliberately releasing pheromones to seduce Alpha, and knowing that the other party is a police officer, trying to destroy the evidence to slander, plus one more crime. I'll wait. Officer Yu brought him to justice with his own hands, which made me, a little civilian, happy too."

When the man spoke, his brows and eyes were slightly curved, and he still looked like a fool, and he didn't seem to be serious.

But Yu Jingxuan looked at the USB flash drive in his hand, but felt his eyes were particularly hot.

He slowly clenched the USB drive tightly and said, "Okay."

The two went to the police station again, and it was already evening when they finished taking notes.

Shi Zhiyuan violated the "ABO Criminal Law" because of his intention to slander state officials. This cannot be solved by simple detention. Therefore, after the district police station asked the procuratorate for instructions, he was detained in the city detention center, and the court will be held in a few days, waiting for the court to hear it. Convicted later.