CHARACTER 18

Chapter 18: Yu Xiaoxuan, you are very worrying, you know?

In the evening, after Yu Jingxuan took a bath, he sat beside the bed.

The medicated oil in the abdomen has been washed away, and there is almost no smell. But the temperature on the man's hand seemed to remain on top, warm and hot.

He took the medicated oil again and rubbed it on the injured area, and the thin calluses rubbed the skin red.

Not comfortable at all.

A message from Lu Feifei came from the phone:

[Baby fish fish! I heard Chengzi say that I want to introduce you to an Alpha, his comrade-in-arms, how is it? ]

[Oh, Chengzi told me just now that the mission is still out, and it will take a few more days to come back. I heard oranges say that Alpha is very handsome! And it's still in the army, sounds like a great Ako! Blessed are our fish! Let the fool like He Cheng get out of our world! ]

Speaking of Alpha, Yu Jingxuan felt that the glands in the back of his neck began to hurt again.

In the afternoon, he was pressed and beaten by three Alphas, and his pain went from the glands to the cranial nerves.

Fortunately, there is Mr. Nie's soothing pheromone, otherwise he might have to rely on painkillers tonight.

However, this was the first time he had smelled Omega's soothing pheromone.

To be precise, it was the first time he had smelled a soothing pheromone.

It was so comfortable back then...

It's like bathing in marshmallows all over.

Yu Jingxuan felt that he seemed to understand a little bit why everyone said AO was the perfect match. A zero in his Alpha can be attracted by Mr. Nie's pheromone, and until now, he has been thinking about how deeply the ties between those AOs with normal sexual orientation are...

He got into the bed with his phone and chatted with his friends: [Feifei, why do you like Alpha? ]

[Do you need to ask, of course, I like Alpha's super-strong male hormones! Their strong muscles! Their inverted triangle figure! I love to die! ]

[Don't you? ]

Yu Jingxuan looked at the sentence "Aren't you", and was in a trance for a moment.

He knew from a young age that he was different from other Alphas.

Other Alphas like the sweet and soft Omega, and they will be overwhelmed with protection when they see Xiao O, and they will compare with each other.

He was the only one who showed no interest in Omegas, and even disgusted the comparisons between the little Alphas.

Until one night in junior high school...that was his first enlightenment.

In the dream, he was pressed and fiddled with by a man.

After waking up, he secretly surfed the Internet and searched all night before he figured out... It turned out that his orientation was different from that of ordinary Alphas.

He always felt that he should be an AA love, because only Alpha can match his orientation.

But the pheromone of Mr. Nie that he smelled today made another voice faintly appear in his heart.

He thought about it and typed in the dialog box: [Feifei, have you tried Omega's pheromone? ]

[what? Why should I try Omega's Pheromones? ]