CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: Am I not fragrant enough...

Alpha probably felt a little embarrassed by the posture of the two of them, and blinked a few times before turning away.

"What's the matter, Yu Xiaoxuan? Who bullied our police officer Yu Da?"

Nie Zihang asked warmly.

Alpha didn't speak, he slowly took a bite of the meat skewer and chewed it slowly.

If it wasn't for another teardrop from Yu Jingxuan, Nie Zihang would have thought that he was simply eating supper here.

He raised his hand and gently caressed Alpha's wet cheek: "Yu Xiaoxuan, what happened, eh? Tell me to brother?"

Yu Jingxuan handed him a few skewers of meat, opened two more bottles of beer, and handed them to him, with a hoarse voice: "Mr. Nie, would you like to accompany me for a drink?"

Nie Zihang said helplessly, "I can drink with you. It's a little cold outside. I'm an Omega in estrus, and I just put on a casual dress and came out. Officer Yu feels sorry for me. Let's go home and drink?"

Yu Jingxuan, who was drunk, was a little sluggish in all aspects of his reaction. After reacting for a while, he nodded seriously and said, "Okay."

Nie Zihang carried the freshly-opened beer and walked side by side with Yu Jingxuan to the small apartment.

But five minutes away, when he got to the door, Alpha had already finished the can of beer in his hand.

The two stood at the door of the room. Nie Zihang waited for him drinking beer. After a while, he didn't see any movement from Yu Jingxuan. When he turned his head to look, he found that Alpha had eaten a can of beer, and his eyes were a little lost.

Helplessly coaxed him: "Officer Yu, where's your key? We have to open the door before we can enter?"

Yu Jingxuan had things in his hands, so he couldn't find the keys, so he pointed at his trousers pocket.

Then, it didn't move again.

Nie Zihang resignedly took out his trousers pocket.

Opening the door, Yu Jingxuan's small apartment was still clean and tidy.

The freshly washed clothes were still drying on the balcony, and the pheromone of the Alpha orchid scent rushed towards him, mixed with the clear scent of acacia.

Nie Zihang took a breath and secretly screamed badly.

Why did he follow Yu Jingxuan home? The room full of pheromones was the catalyst for his estrus.

The irritability that had been forcibly suppressed by the suppression spray before had returned.

He pinched himself secretly and turned to look at Alpha who was so drunk that he could barely take care of himself.

Nie Zihang, you can't be such a beast.

"Yu Xiaoxuan, how are you? Are you feeling sick, do you want to vomit?" he asked.

Alpha blinked, and after thinking seriously, said honestly, "Yes."

Nie Zihang: "Then shall I help you to the bathroom?"

Yu Jingxuan shook his head, looked at him without blinking, and said, "Mr. Nie."

"Well, say it."

"Spit... is an adjective. I, vomited with disgust..."

Nie Zihang:…

Okay...you just mean you don't want to vomit?

There is nothing to be serious with the drunk. He pulled the person's arm and coaxed him: "Then you go take a bath? It's past ten o'clock, and it's almost time to go to bed after the bath."