CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21: Slow and lovable, it's really you.

The day after being drunk.

The small apartment of about 50 square meters was dark, the curtains were drawn, and it was difficult to see what time it was outside.

The person lying on the bed moved, and a white arm stretched out from the quilt.

"Well…"

Yu Jingxuan buried his head in the quilt, and was still a little confused, but when he smelled the smell of pheromones in the room, he instantly woke up.

Although it has been a night, his windows are closed, and the bedroom door is also closed. The ocean-like breath still soaks in every pore of his, and it has not dissipated for a long time.

And in the room full of pheromones, Mr. Nie's response to him last night remained.

"You are delicious too."

"It was you who seduced first. Seduced me."

There are many similar information, but because of time, many have become incomplete.

There were only a few words, probably because the Omega was too possessive of him, clinging to his glands, leaving it intact.

The Alpha on the bed smelled, and suddenly buried himself back under the quilt.

Because... in the air, his own pheromones are more explicit and fresh.

Moreover, he couldn't tell which ones were his responses to Mr. Nie last night, and which ones were left when he thought about Mr. Nie after Mr. Nie left.

He also chased after Mr. Nie and asked if Omegas were all good.

In front of Mr. Nie, he said that he hated Omega!

Yu Jingxuan hid under the quilt and slowly covered his face.

This... how to do... how to face Mr. Nie in the future.

You know, he has lived for more than 20 years, and he has never lost his temper in front of people like this.

However, Yu Jingxuan's autistic state did not last long because the alarm on the bedside rang.

The time pointed to seven in the morning, and he was about to get ready to go to work.

He pressed the alarm clock on the bedside, got up to charge the cell phone that was completely dead, and then took a shower and washed.

By the time it was time to go out, the phone was fully charged.

As soon as it was turned on, news kept pouring in.

The top one is the greeting from Lu Feifei. He first reported the other party's safety, and then slowly slipped the news down.

Finally, in the middle of a bunch of advertisements, I found Nie Zihang's avatar.

The message the other party sent him still stayed yesterday.

21:05:04

[Officer Yu, are you busy? I routinely check the work group, but I didn’t see your reply. If you’re not busy, remember to reply in the group. ]

22:00:05

[Voice call missed]

02:30:07

[When you wake up, remember to eat well, don't think too much. ]

The last one had already arrived at two in the morning, obviously because he was tossed and confused, and he hadn't slept until this time.

Yu Jingxuan blinked, his eyes fixed on the sentence "Don't think too much".