Introduction

Hello dear reader,

I hope this finds you well.

This story and these characters have been dancing around in my head for a long time. I finally decided it was time to get them out. The map of the entire story has been in my head for a while, but I'm constantly inspired so twists and turns can happen at any time. It took me a long time to get up the courage to publish so I do hope you will read and love these characters as I do.

I imagine this to be a diary from the perspective of the protagonist, Addison. She started this diary at the first UK HSLOT date. It will flip between present tense and past tense in order for you dear reader to understand the complexity of the relationship between the characters and what's happening within Addisons mind. You know all minds are messy places so get ready for that.

This is pure fiction. Reality and timelines have been distorted for the purposes of story telling so don't come at me please! Just become some plot points are rooted in reality, it does not mean it's true to life.

Again, there is some trigger warnings for this story all the way through. Mental health, abuse, loss, grief, death, drug use, illness, cheating, sex.  If any of these topics will affect you, please please don't read and be triggered. If any of these topics do affect you, please feel free to send me a message if you need to talk. I'm a very good listener.
(Side note, I think the sex will be realistic sex. Not the hot porn smut were everyone finishes and it's all sexy. This will be more true to real life, sorry about it)

There will be a lot of subtle hints throughout of what's to come, a lot of character development, a whole range of emotions to go through and I am excited for it!
It's a slow burn, but the burn is worth it.

I have purposely not put in any visuals for the characters so your imaginations can run wild. Let me know if any visuals do come to you! It's always interesting to see how people interpret words differently.

Strap yourself in for a wild ride, I do hope you enjoy it.

Let me introduce you to our main cast:

Addison St James. A former nurse. Current Public Relations gal. Harry Styles best friend since childhood. A child of trauma. Her mind can be a messy place but her heart is gold.

Harry Styles. A former bakery boy. Current star of the world. Addison St James best friend since childhood. Family man. Messy but wonderful.

Taylor Moss. Addisons former uni room mate. Current best gal. Harry Styles fan. HSLOT personified. A ball of sunshine. Positive vibes all around.

Charlie Preston. Doctor. Golf enthusiast. Long term boyfriend of Addison. Quiet. Never the centre of attention.

Gemma Styles. Sister of Harry Styles. Close friend of Addison St James. Stylish. Supportive. Sassy. Chief secret keeper. Wants the best for everyone she loves.

Anne Twist. Mother of Harry and Gemma Styles. Mother figure of Addison St James. The most kind hearted person you will ever meet.

Stanley. The cat of Addison St James and Charlie Preston. A grey Russian Blue. The personality of a grumpy old man. Will make it clear if he likes you or not.

There are many other characters you will meet throughout.

Thank you so much for the support. It means the world to me.

Lots of love

A x