Pretty Enough

14th May, Horsens.

"Morning sunshine" Harry sang out, stroking his forefinger across my cheek and down to my jaw line. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to persuade them to open fully. They were resisting, hard.

"How do you always manage to be so bright and happy in the mornings? We've had like 3 hours of sleep" I asked him, gazing across the white cotton cladded bed at him. My voice was groggy, still so full of sleep. After the first time last time, we took things slower. Exploring. Savouring. It was different than before somehow. It felt full of meaning. Full of feelings we couldn't yet find the words for. Every touch, every taste felt like we were deepening the connection we already had.

"I'm not all the time, just with you" he smiled softly, running his thumb across my bottom lip slowly. "I feel lucky to be lying here next to you" he told me quietly, leaning his head forward to kiss me gently.

"Do you want coffee?" He asked, sitting up and stretching his arms out above his head. Watching the way those muscles contract and then relax, it was art. I could never tire of it.

I hummed in agreement and shifted myself onto my back as he climbed out of the bed, pulling his shorts back up his body as he did so.
I grabbed my phone off the nightstand as he lifted the hotel phone, ordering coffee and pancakes.

~The baby Harries are finding out who Addison St James is~

A text from Taylor read, with multiple links to TikToks. I figured if Taylor was sending me it, they couldn't be horrible. She wouldn't send me something if there were any mean comments or any malicious intent there.
I clicked the first link as Harry wandered off into the bathroom.
It was two videos merged together. The first one, Harry performing Daydreaming last night, blowing a kiss into the crowd. The second, a grainy video of Tom and I dancing in said crowd. You could just see Harry sending that kiss in our direction.
'Who is she?' The caption read simply. I hesitated for quite a while before I clicked on the comments. I only scanned the first couple. My name was there. Childhood friend of Harry's, most people wrote. Often at shows, they wrote.
That was good. No red flags raised.
The second video, another video of my dancing in the crowd. Alone this time. It must have been somebody close by to me because it was very clear, very close. You could clearly see me singing along to the words. Nothing terrible there.
The last video was us last night. Standing in front of the elevator, along with Tony and my bags.
'HARRY IS STAYING AT OUR HOTEL!!!?' The caption read, with many crying emojis.

"You better not be reading comments" Harry muttered as he came back into the bedroom.

"Guilty" I replied, clicking on the comment section. Bunch of people asking where the hotel was. Some just saying lucky. Some others pondering why I was there with him. Why did he grab my bags. Lots of questions over the reasons we were there together.

"You know better" Harry laughed, settling back down next to me and grabbing the phone from my hand. He tossed it onto the bed sheets before using his hands to cup my cheeks, bringing my lips to meet his. I let my hands wrap around his wrists loosely as he kissed me slowly.
"No more comment sections" he murmured quietly, pressing his forehead against mine, his hands still against my face.
"Promise me?" He asked, kissing the tip of my nose quickly as there was a loud knock on the door.

"Sure, promise" I laughed, grabbing my phone and texting Taylor back quickly.

~Keep an eye on this for me. Just let me know if the tides start turning~

I didn't promise she wouldn't look at the comment sections.

After breakfast, we lay in bed cuddling. I was curled right into his side, my fingertips tracing the tattoos on his chest.
"You still wear this" Harry spoke quietly, pulling the necklace out from underneath the collar of the t-shirt I was wearing. It was a round little pendant. Gold. 'You bring me home' engraved into it. The same necklace Harry had given me at 16 years old.