Wildest Dreams

12th July, Barcelona

I woke early the next morning. I'd probably only slept 4 or 5 hours but as soon as my eyes opened I was wide awake.
A quick peak over to my side showed Harry still sprawled out on his front sleeping soundly. His mouth just slightly agape and his hair falling across his eyes. Just beautiful. I crept as quietly as I could out of the bed and into the bathroom. Switching the shower on to warm up as I brushed my teeth and shed my pyjamas. Stepping into the warmth of the shower stream was heavenly. My body felt sore and aching and the water helped somewhat. All the constant travelling and extra athletic activities were starting to take a toll on me.

I pushed my hair behind me and let my face tilt upwards towards the stream, ready to be rejuvenated.
I hadn't even heard him walk into the room, always so light on his feet, but suddenly I felt the press of his frame against my back, all hard hot muscle. He exhaled warmly against my skin before licking the back of my ear and an electrical jolt shot right through me. He nuzzled his way across the back of my head until he reached my other ear, licking there too. My nipples instantly beaded against the warm water and at that first lick of his tongue across the back of my ear, a need ripped straight through me. He held me snug against his big body and whispered low in a thick, appreciate tone straight into my ear
"You thought you could sneak off and get naked without me?".

As his words run through me like a sexual caress, he slid one hand right down my front, pressing tight against me. I shuddered against him.
"Well? Did you?" He licked and sucked a spot on the back of my neck, igniting a painful thrumming inside of me.
He chuckled softly as I threw my head back against him, sliding his hand back up and cupping my left breast. His other hand coming around my throat.
"Did you think I wouldn't enjoy watching you?" He growled, his voice low and deep.
His fingers coast up and down my bare torso, his teeth latching onto my earlobe and tugging slightly, wreaking all sorts of havoc inside of me until I couldn't bare it anymore. I turned towards him and my god he looked so good I felt light-headed. His hair wild, his eyes dark and needing. The water hitting my back forcefully but it only added to the thrilling sensation running through me.

I let my hands roam over his chest for a minute, the heat from his body coming at me like a volcano. I pressed myself against him, kissing his neck, licking him desperately and hungrily. His taste sending dull pangs of want to places I didn't even know existed.
Harry groaned softly in appreciation before lowering his mouth to mine. As he kissed me, his hand came to grab my ass roughly. His fingertips digging hard into my skin. I knew there would be marks there later.
"Harry" I moaned against his mouth, pressed my nipples to his chest and undulated coaxingly.
This just left another chuckle coming from his mouth as he grabbed at my skin harder.

"Do you want me?" He prodded, his breath hot and cajoling against my lips as he pressed his mouth to mine.

"Yes" I breathed out, wrapping my arms around his shoulder and pushing myself up onto my tiptoes to get myself even closer to him.
He slid his hand between us and suddenly he was rubbing at my clit with his thumb. My knees nearly fell out from beneath me.

"How much?" He enticed which just left a painful ache between my legs.

"How much?" He repeated, dipping his head to nip at my neck, his thumb still working against me.

"Harry, now" I gasped, slipping my hand between us to cup him. He was already hard. The steam from the shower surrounded us so he looked just like a hazy dream.

Quickly, unexpectedly, he spun me around and pressed my front against the cool tiles. His hand pressed to the wall to the right of my head before he pushed himself inside of me and I fell utterly still, enjoying the feeling.
My body pushed against the tiles with every forceful thrust he pushed into me. I pressed my hands to the wall to steady myself before arching my back into him. This seemed to just spur him on more, picking up speed and wrapping his hand around my throat, squeezing just slightly.