Chapter 17; Back In Huntington

Writer's Note; Hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded recently, I haven't really been feeling well and I've had some personal problem's. But anyway I will try and post more regular and I really hope you guys enjoy this Chapter. Rock on dudes! ^_^

"Home sweet home" Zacky said as he got out of the car. Brian, Zacky and Johnny all got out their luggage out and walked towards Matt's. "Do you think we should knock or go straight in?" Brian questioned. "Oh come on, it's Matt, he won't do anything, maybe strangle Johnny but nothing to serious." Johnny stood in the doorway after what Zacky had said. "I'm joking, now come on gnome."

The guys walked through towards the kitchen. "Yo Matt, you here?" Suddenly the front door slammed shut. Brian and Zacky were hugging onto each other while Johnny just stood there. "Well it's about fucking time, do you understand how lonely I've been." Johnny yawned and rolled his eyes. Matt walked over to him and grabbed his collar, do you want to do that again? Or would you like a punch in the face, considering this is your problem?" "Woah Matt, calm down, you don't want to injure yourself again do you?"

*smack*

Brian and Zacky stood there in complete silence while they looked at each other. "MATT, YOU KNOCKED HIM OUT, WHY??" Zacky screamed. "Poor Johnny, got a smack from me yesterday and now another one, haha." "Bri, are you seriously laughing about this? JIMMY WOULDN'T FUCKING WANT THIS". Zacky let go of Brian and walked over to Johnny to see if he was still breathing. "See I knew you liked the gnome better than me, y'know what Zacky Vengeance, don't fucking bother coming home tonight." "Bri....wai-". Before Zacky could finish his sentence, Brian had left the house. "Fuck fuck fuck, this is all your fucking fault Matt."

Zacky laid Johnny on the sofa and told Matt to look after him. Zacky had to run home and try and fix his relationship with Brian. "Matt, I'm trusting you to look after Johnny while I go get Brian." Matt sighed and waved goodbye to Zack. Zacky got into his car which was already parked at Matt's and drove towards his and Brian's house.

"BRIAN WAIT." Brian heard a familiar voice behind him. "What part of don't fucking bother coming home tonight do you not understand." Zacky grabbed hold of Brian and smashed his lips to Brian's. "I'm sorry if you think I like Johnny more than you, it's not true Brian I fucking love you and have done ever since I laid eyes on you, I love you Brian, so fucking much." Zacky could hardly breathe as he had tears coming down his face. Brian crashed his lips back onto Zacky's and wiped the tears from his cheeks. "I love you too Vengeance."

Brian and Zacky walked into their house, hand in hand.