Chapter 21; Beginning Of The Nightmare Tour!

Hey guys, finally a new update, I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded for a while, I have been busy with work and haven't been feeling to well. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and I promise there will be regular updates. ^_^

*2 months later*

*Brian's POV*

I can't believe it, we are finally hitting the road again. I sat back against my headboard just thinking while Zacky was packing the last of his things. "Right I'm finally packed, anything what I've forgot Bri?" I got off the bed and quickly double checked that we had everything. "Everything seems to be there Zack, I guess we just need to wait for Matt and Johnny now." Suddenly there was a ring on the doorbell. "Bri, it's Matt, the tour bus is outside" Zacky shouted up to me. I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it to the bus. Matt was loading our things in while I locked up the front door. "Ready babe?" Zacky asked me. "More than ever baby." I took Zacky's hand as we both walked towards the bus to make our way to the airport.

*****

The guys had been on the bus for about 2 hours now and where currently playing a game of pictionary. Obviously Brian and Zacky were one team and Matt and Johnny were the other. "Is it a dog?" Brian yelled out to Zacky. "Yup you got it right Bri." Matt passed the dice over to Zacky who took his turn. "Six" Zacky said as he picked up his counter and moved it six spaces. "Pick a card Zack" Johnny said.

A few hours went by when the guys plane had landed and were waiting for their tour bus to take them to the arena. "Man, I'm so excited to be touring again, back in good old England." "The fans are going to love us being back, the UK goes fucking crazy for us and it's been such a long time since Jimmy died" Matt said taking a deep breath. There was a sudden silence between all the guys. That soon broke when they heard the horn of the tour bus. "Fuck yeah, it's about time this bus turned up" Zacky said jet lagged. They all climbed aboard the bus and dumped their jackets on the sofa. "I think I'm going to have a lay down, care to join me Bri?" Brian nodded his head as him and Zacky made there way to Zacky's bunk.

"It feels so weird not having Jimmy here Bri, I mean I just can't get over the fact he is definitely gone." Zacky had a little tear running down his face. "Look baby, please don't cry, we all miss Jimmy but there's nothing we can do now other than carry on for the fans." Brian wiped the tear from Zacky's face and kissed his lips softly. "I love you so much Brian, never leave me please." "Zacky, I love you more than ever, I'm never going to leave you, I promise you." Zacky grabbed hold of Brian's face as he kissed him passionately. Zacky held on to Brian and soon enough they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Meanwhile while Brian and Zacky were asleep, Matt and Johnny thought it would be a good idea to have a quick make out session before arriving at the arena. "Matt, you seriously want to do this here right now? What if we wake the guys?" "Johnny how many times have they made us disturbed? Come on it will be fun." Matt grabbed hold of Johnny's waist and pushed him onto the sofa. "Fuck Matt, you're so hard already." "That's because I have the most beautiful person in front of me and teasing me, now let me take them trousers and boxers off." Johnny let Matt take his clothes off him and chucked them on the floor. Matt then grabbed hold of Johnny's member and started pumping it. "Oh..my..fucking..God..Matt" Johnny muttered. "Shut up and kiss me already." Johnny crashed his lips onto Matt's as Matt's hard member was rubbing against Johnny's chest. Johnny grabbed hold of Matt's dino dick and pumped it hard and fast. "Fuck Johnny, I'm close to reaching my climax." As soon as Matt said that, Johnny released his load into Matt's hand. "Fuck Matt, you can let go." Matt let his load go and laid on Johnny's chest. "Fuck..my..life" Matt said out of breath. "I fucking love you gnome." "I love you more Matt."

A few more hours went passed when the guys arrived in Birmingham. Brian and Zacky had woken up and was watching a horror movie just cuddling together. Matt and Johnny were playing a game of Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. "We're here", the driver of the bus said. Brain and Zacky turned the film off and got down from Zacky's bunk. "Thank god, we can finally get some food now." "I'm with Zack on that one, I'm fucking starving" Johnny replied. The guys got off the tour bus and made their way into the arena. "It feels so good to be back, let's kill this show tonight." Brian, Zacky and Matt all nodded their heads and they all went to get some food.