Chapter 11; Will Johnny Tell The Truth?

The night went on and the guys were just laughing and talking all night. All of a sudden Val came over to Matt and gave him a kiss. Johnny couldn't look at them so he turned back round to talk to Brian and Zacky. "Guys what's the time?" Val said. No one answered her except Matt. "Okay guys, I've had enough of this, you haven't looked at me and Val all night, what's wrong with you?" Matt said raising his voice slightly. "She broke your heart the first time dude and she will do it again. We were the ones who had to pick up the pieces and then you get back with her? Biggest mistake of your life Mattie". Everyone was shocked at what Johnny had just said. Brian whispered to Zacky "what the fuck was that?" "Bri, I don't know, maybe we should take him back to our place and talk to him?" "Good idea, I will just go talk to my dad, be right back." Brian gave Zacky a kiss and walked off to find his dad.

Meanwhile Johnny was in the kitchen punching the work top. "Johnny fucking stop, what the fuck was all that about?" "Zacky" he sighed, "I can't tell you". Zacky raised an eyebrow at him as Brian came into the kitchen. "Woah what the fuck Johnny? Anyway I've just spoke to my dad and you're coming with us now dude." "Why?" Johnny questioned. "You will see".

The guys walked out of the Haner household without even saying bye to Matt. Brian grabbed Zacky's hand as they walked towards the car. "I had a really good night Bri." Zacky then pulled Brian so his lips would connect with his. "Can't you two wait till later to do that shit please." Both Brian and Zacky laughed to one another and got into the car.

The guys pulled up outside Brian's house and all got out of the car. "Why did you bring me here guys?" "Oh you will find out soon Johnny, trust me on that" Brian replied giggling to Zacky. Johnny had a stern look on his face as they walked into the house. "Do sit down Johnny, would you like a beer?" "Bri maybe that's not a good idea, let's just sit down and get this over and done with." Brian and Zacky took there places on the couch just staring at Johnny.

"So Johnny, what the fuck happened at my dad's huh?" Brian broke the silence and was waiting for an answer from Johnny. "Plus why didn't you want Val back with Matt?" Zacky butted in. "Well she broke his heart and I don't want him to get hurt again." "Hang on it seems like you really care about Matt, is that the truth?" Brian questioned. "Of course I care about him, he is my brother and my best friend." Zacky looked at Brian with a raised eyebrow. "Johnny could you give us a second I need to talk to Brian privately. Johnny walked into the kitchen and shut the door behind him.

"Bri, I think Johnny likes Matt, the way he doesn't want him and Val to be together and then won't let anyone say anything bad about him, it all adds up." "Zack listen, let's not jump to conclusions, we don't actually know that Johnny likes Matt, it's just what we are assuming at the moment, let's just here him out." Johnny walked back into the living room and sat back on the couch. "So let's cut a long story short, do you like Matt?" "Guys I've told you, I like him as a friend and a brother nothing more than that." "I call bullshit." Zacky got up and went face to face with Johnny pointing onto his chest. "Now Johnny don't lie to me because if I do find out you actually really like Matt, I will not be responsible for my actions." Brian got up and pulled Zacky away. "He won't do any of that, he is wound up so he says things he doesn't mean." "Oh Bri but I do mean it this time, I will beat his ass so hard that he won't feel it for a week."

"Look guys, I just like Matt as a band mate, best friend and a brother, that's it, now can I go home?" "Hmm okay Johnny go, but I mean what I said okay, see you soon." Brian walked Johnny towards the door, he fist pumped his brother and then shut the door behind him.

Johnny's POV

Shit maybe I should have told Bri and Zack because now I'm going to get my ass beat by Zacky. Unless I tell Brian while Zack works on writing some more songs for the Nightmare album. I started walking to my house when I witnessed the most scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.......