Chapter 5; The Next Day!

Brian's POV

I got up and went down stairs to make myself a cup of coffee. I was the only one awake so I tried not to wake the boys. I walked passed the living room where I saw Zacky laying on the couch. He looked so cute asleep but he would so much better in my bed, I thought. As I made my coffee I saw Matt walking into the kitchen. "Sleep well?" I asked him. "Dude your sofa is comfy as fuck, I could sleep on there all day". Me and Matt were talking for a while until Johnny got up and made his way into the kitchen. "Hey guys, Zack is still asleep so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to speak to you Matt." I paused for a minute and wondered what was going on. "Bri could you give us a minute?" I grabbed my coffee and went upstairs to grab a shower.

As Brian was upstairs it was the perfect time for Johnny to talk to Matt about what Zack had told him. "Right Matt, there's something I need to talk to you about, Zacky told me last night that he likes Brian." "Are you serious Johnny? You aren't fucking lying are you?" "Matt I'm being 100% honest, Zacky's in love with Brian." Matt had a massive smile on his face. "What are you smiling about Matt?" Johnny asked with a creeped out face. "Dude this is perfect because Brian told me last night how much he loves Zacky." Johnny's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "We need to do something about it." "Hey let's wait until they're in a room or something together."

Johnny then had a brilliant idea, "why don't we get Brian to throw Zacky a massive birthday party and then he can tell him there and then?" "Dude you're right, I will speak to Brian later." Johnny walked into the living room and sat next to Zacky who was now awake. "Morning Zack, boy do I have some news for you." Zacky darted up straight away. "Is it good or bad news dude?" "Oh it's good news, very good news." "Then what is it?" Zacky asked excitedly. "Ahh you will have to wait and see".

Zacky's POV

What could this news be? I wondered to myself. Could it be something to do with Brian? I sat back on the sofa and switched the TV on. I could hear footsteps coming from the stairs and though that must be Brian. I looked over to the stairway where that brown eyed man was standing just in his boxers. "Sorry guys, I need to get my clothes from the tumble dryer." I couldn't stop staring at him, why can't he be mine. He walked back past and caught me staring at him. "Zack you okay bro?" I quickly snapped back into reality and realised what I was doing. "Yeah I'm fine bro, just things going through my mind." "Okay Bro". I slapped myself on the head and Johnny and Matt looked at me, I had my head between my knees and started shedding a tear. "Zack listen, everything will be okay in the end trust me." Matt said knowing Brian likes him back. "I just have the feeling to tell him everything, I need to get it out and if he doesn't like me back then that's fine."

But what Zacky didn't know was that, Matt and Johnny knew Brian liked him and they were trying to do whatever they could to get them together.