Chapter 23; Long Road Home!

It was a few days later and the band had just finished touring around the UK. They had just finished their Birmingham tour date and were on the way to the airport to go home. They couldn't believe how loud the UK were and they were so blessed to be touring again.

****
"Holy shit, that was fucking epic, Birmingham was insane, this is why I love the UK so much." Zacky had become so overwhelmed with the support. "Tell me about it Zack" Matt said to him. "It was absolutely out of this world, I thought the fans in the US was crazy but the UK is a whole different level" Brian exclaimed. "The UK never fail to disappoint" Johnny then added in. "Jimmy would have loved it up there tonight, holy shit." "He would have done Bri, you're right" Matt replied. Suddenly the person at the checkout said "Flight 306 to California is now boarding." "Looks like it's time to get going, it's going to be so good to get home" Zacky said excitedly.

The guys boarded the plane and took to their seats. Instantly after take off the whole band just fell asleep and slept the whole flight. Suddenly Zacky woke up and checked how far away they were from California. "3 hours left, Jesus Christ" Zacky thought to himself. All the others were still asleep but he just couldn't get back to sleep so he put his favourite movie on.

****
It was some time later and the plane had landed. The guys got onto their tour bus and just laid about in it. Brian and Zacky went to Brian's bunk while Matt and Johnny went to play some Black Ops 2. "Just a couple of hours and we will be home" Brian said smiling at Zacky. Zacky turned his head and gave Brian a peck on the lips. I can't wait to get home now, you're going to enjoy what I have in store" Zacky said with a smirk. "Oh Mr Baker, you are a fucking tease." As Brian said that he reached down to Zacky's crotch and grabbed it. "Now who's being the tease hey SYNYSTER." "Oh you wanna play that game do you". He grabbed Zacky's crotch harder and Zacky let out a moan. "GUYS SHUT UP AND WAIT TILL YOU'RE HOME, HOLY SHIT." Johnny was getting stressed as Matt was on a killing streak and he couldn't get one hit on Matt. "THATS IT, IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING GAME, CONGRATS MATT YOU WIN" Johnny screamed. "Well someone needs a chill pill haha." "Shut the fuck up Matt." Johnny shouted in rage.

A/N; Hey guys, I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know it was short but I guess you could call this a filler chapter. Anyway I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've just been busy but I promise I will finish this fanfic.

Thankyou for the support and don't forget to like, comment and even follow if you want to. I love you all and keep rocking ^_^

Kim :)