Chapter 4; Feelings!

Matt's POV

What could be going on with Bri? I thought to myself. We walked into the kitchen and I shut the door. "So Bri, what's going on? What do you wanna talk about?" There was a silent pause and then he finally spoke up. "I can't take this Matt, I think I'm in love." "What, who with?" I replied. "I do-don't wanna say as I don't think he likes me back." "Hang on, it's a he? I never knew you were fully gay bro." "Well now you know so please don't tell the others.....especially Zacky." "Wait, have you fell in love with Zack?" I watched Brian as he looked at the floor and nodded his head. "What shall I do Matt? I can't tell him I like him as it would be weird. I don't know what to do." "Look bro, this is a tricky situation but you don't have to do it yet okay." "Thanks Matt." I gave my brother a hug and got us both a drink out of the fridge.

"What do you think they are talking about in there?" Johnny questioned. "Beats me." Zack replied. Zacky sat up and put his drink on the table. "Johnny can I talk to you about something?" "Sure anything dude, go ahead. "Well, basically there is this person I kinda have a crush on and I don't know wether they like me back." "Oh do I know this lady?" "Urm.....it's kinda not a woman, it's a dude." Johnny's eyes widened and looked at Zack with a shocked expression. "Wha-what, I never knew you were gay, you're always the ladies man." "Well.....yeah....and do you know who it is who I like?" Before Johnny could answer, Zack blurted it out. "Wait, what the fuck, you like Brian?" "Yup" Zacky said putting his face into his hands. "Wow, I'm completely gobsmacked." "I can't tell him Johnny, I really can't, maybe that's why he went in there with Matt to get his feelings out but I don't know." "Why don't we wait till tomorrow and I will chat with Matt." "Cheers Johnny."

Brian and Matt walked back into the living room and sat back on the couch. Brian was looking over at Zacky while Matt and Johnny looked at each other. "You okay Bri?" Johnny asked him. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, just tired." Matt could tell he was staring at Zack. "Right guys, I'm off to bed so you can either crash here or make your own way out." "I think we will stay here tonight Bri, just to keep an eye on you." Zack said smiling at Bri. "Night all" Bri called back as he was smiling while walking up the stairs. Could things be looking up for Bri and Zack? Or will things just crumble and not go as planned?