Chapter 18; Matt's House!

*Johnny's POV*

Man my head is killing me, what the fuck happened last night and where am I? All of a sudden Matt walked down the stairs in just a pair of sweat pants. Matt looked straight at me and then turned his straight around. "Matt?" "Good morning Johnny" Matt hissed at me. "What the fuck am I doing here and where's Brian and Zacky?" "They left yesterday, Brian was in a mood with Zacky and they both walked out, I don't know where they are or if they are okay." I shook my head and picked my phone up off the floor. I dialled Brian's number and waited for him to answer.

"Yo Bri, how are you and Zacky?" "We are okay, we sorted everything out and we were just about to come to Matt's." "Okay bro, see you soon." I hung up the phone and waited for Brian and Zacky to get here.

*1 hour later*

Brian and Zacky had finally turned up at Matt's after being an hour late. "Oh you guys finally made it then" Matt said walking through the kitchen door. "Look sorry man but Zacky wanted some more fun." Zacky nudged Brian and looked embarrassed. "Typical Synacky for you, always late for everything." Johnny suddenly appeared from the living room. "Yo how you feeling man?" Zacky asked. "Not too bad, just a massive headache." Brian and Zacky looked at Matt who had a cigarette in his hand.

"So guys I had a thought, we need to finish this god damn new album, it's been months since we last wrote anything and the fans are counting on this since Jimmy died" Brian quoted. "That's a good idea Bri, let me just go get my note book and pen and we will start coming up with lyrics." Matt walked off to get a notebook and a pen and then suddenly came back into the living room.

*3 hours later*

"FOR FUCK SAKE, I CANT GET THIS GOD DAMN LYRIC RIGHT" Zacky screamed. "Zack, calm down, go get yourself a beer and get some air for a bit. Zacky got up and left the room. While Zacky was outside the rest of the guys were finishing off the lyrics for 'Nightmare'. Brian had also been writing lyrics for a song he liked to call 'Victim'. "Hey guys what do you think about this song?" Matt took the notebook from Brian and started to sing the lyrics. "Bri this is awesome, wait till Zacky hears this." What the guys didn't know was that Zacky was standing right outside the living room door. "That's fucking amazing, it describes our situation as a group of best friends so well, brilliant job babe." Everyone turned their heads towards Zacky. "Thank you baby." Brian then got up and gave Zacky a hug and kiss. "You're welcome."

The guys sat in Matt's living room for another 4 hours, just throwing lyrics around. "Yo guys, I honestly think the lyrics for this record are done, we just need to add the guitar's, bass and drum tracks to it and boom the album will be finished" Matt said exhausted. The guys all looked at their phones and realised the time was 1:00am. "Fuck we better get going, it's getting late, I guess we will see you at the studio tomorrow yeah guys?" Matt and Johnny nodded at Brian. "Right Zack, let's go home and we will see these two tomorrow, night Matt, night Johnny." "Night guys, don't have to much fun" Johnny winked. Brian gave him a stern look and took Zacky's hand as they walked to the car.

"I thought that was a very productive writing session, it feels so good to have the lyrics and songs ready for the album, everyone is going to love it but it's also going to be so emotional." "I couldn't of said it better Zack, I just really hope the fans will respect how much time we've needed to do this and how much emotion has gone into this album." "I'm sure they will Bri, now let's get home, I'm ridiculously tired."