Chapter 7; And The Night Goes On!

"Yo Johnny, you okay bro?" Zacky shouted as he made his way to the bar. "Where's Brian, I thought he would be with you?" Johnny questioned back. "He just quickly went to the loo, what's up with you anyway?" Zacky asked again. "I miss....Jimmy dude, seeing you and Brian together makes me feel upset as he isn't here to see how things have gone on." "Johnny listen to me, Jimmy is up there looking down on all of us and he knows we are doing him proud, so why don't you take a break, get some alcohol down you and come join everyone on the dance floor?" Johnny nodded as he got someone to watch the bar. "There's my boyfriend". Zacky ran up to Brian and jumped on him causing him to nearly fall over. "Jesus Zack, I only went to the loo". "I know baby but I miss you when I'm not with you and plus where's my birthday present?" "Oh babe, you will be getting that later on". Brian winked at his lover and walked to the bar to grab another drink.

Johnny was talking to Matt as Brian and Zacky were dancing together. "So so so glad we got them finally together, right Johnny" "I know, imagine if they never found out they loved each other, now that would be an image." "I know exactly where you're coming from, want another beer?"

It was around 1am and everyone was fucked out of their heads. "Guys, I can't find Brian, he went to the loo and never came back, what if he is doing something with someone else? Or he has passed out?" Zacky was panicking until he got swung round as a pair of lips touched his. "Zack I would never do that to you, you are the one that one day I wanna marry you." Zacky's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Wha-what did you just say?" "I want to marry you Zack, not now but in the future, our future means so much to me, so what do you say we get out of here and I finally get you home?" Zacky nodded and could hardly contain his excitement. They both waved to Matt and Johnny and made their way back to Brian's.

"Wow the stars are so beautiful tonight, can we just stand here for a while and gaze at the stars?" "Zack these stars are nowhere near as beautiful as you are and them green eyes of yours, come on baby, let's go home." Zacky placed his hand into Brian's as they walked down the street. "Here we are babe." "Well hurry up and let us in then, it's pretty cold out here." Brian unlocked the door and stepped inside. He took his jacket off and threw it on the sofa as did Zacky. Brian then crashed his lips onto Zacky's and started making his way down his neck. Zacky let out a little moan as he grabbed hold I Brian's bulge. "Wanna....finish....this....upstairs?" Zacky said out of breath.

Brian took Zacky's hand and ran upstairs and into the bedroom. He quickly slammed the door and slammed his lips back on Zacky's. "I fucking love you Zack". Brian ripped off Zacky's shirt and threw him on the bed. "You ready for the time of your life Zacky?" He nodded as he could feel Brian's hard friend poke him. "Bri are you going to fuck me or am I just gonna lay here and wait?" "Alright Mr". They both took off their trousers and boxers and laid on the bed. Brian starting kissing down Zacky's neck and down towards his dick. Zacky moaned as Brian slowly mouthed it. "Omg" Zacky screamed.

Brian stopped and kept rubbing his hand up and down Zack's dick while biting his neck. "Bri I think I've reached my cli-" "lovely Zack, now time to swap over. Zacky did the same thing as Brian did to him, except he didn't climax to quickly, Brian sat up and flipped Zacky so he was laying on his stomach. "Babe you ready for this? We can wait till you're ready?" "Brian just fuck me" With that Brian shoved his dick into Zacky which made him flinch a bit. Brian gently went backwards and forwards taking in the pleasure. "Bri can you go faster and deeper?" Brian thrusted harder and deeper into until he reached his climax. "Holy fuck Zack". He pulled out and laid on the be next to Zack. "That was fucking awesome" Zack said tiredly. He got up and went to get cleaned up while Brian laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling. "Thankyou god for letting me finally be with Zack, I know Jimmy will be looking over us, maybe a bit discussed but oh well, I love Zacky more than ever and I'm never letting him go." Zack walked back out of the bathroom to see Brian staring at him. "You're body is fucking beautiful Zack, them colourful tattoos and everything." "Hey you're not to bad yourself babe." Zacky put some boxers on and climbed into bed next to Bri. "I love you so much Synyster G." "I love you too Zacky V". They gave one another a kiss and Zacky wrapped his arm around Brian's waist as they both fell into a deep sleep.