Chapter 2; Nightmare!

Zacky's POV

I was driving along the quiet roads of California to get to Matt's. Things seemed a blur, I had always been to Matt's with Jimmy there and this was the first time without him. I pulled up into the drive way and got out the car. As I walked up to the front door I could hear screaming and shouting. I quickly shoved the door open to see Matt furious and Val picking up her stuff and getting ready to leave. "Woah what's going on here guys?" I asked with a concerned look. "Don't worry Zack, long story, Val was just leaving." "Fuck you Matt". She walked out the house and slammed the door. "Holy fuck dude, what did you do?" "Ah man she was pissing me off so I snapped at her". "This is why I'm single" I joked. What Matt didn't know was that I was gay and I really liked a certain brown eyed man.

A few minutes later Johnny walked through the door. "Hey guys, does anyone know if Brian is coming?" "Well I text him last night but I had no reply, I hope he is okay." Suddenly my phone went off in my pocket. I took it out and noticed a text message from Bri. 'Help me' it read. "Guys I think Bri's in trouble and needs our help, we better get over to him". We all jumped into the car and made our way to Brian's. The panic was starting to take over and I nearly crashed the car. We pulled up at Brian's and ran into the house. "BRIAN" Johnny shouted. "Up here" a small but quiet voice said. We rushed into the bedroom to find Bri sitting in the corner with a blade in his hand. "I was so close guys, I can't do this, I need Jimmy, I WANT JIMMY." Seeing him like this was breaking my heart but there was nothing I could do, I couldn't tell him I loved him as I don't know if he likes me back. I knelt down beside him and gave him a hug, "everything will be alright" I started to sing into his ear. He dropped the blade and hugged me back tightly.

We all headed downstairs and went to sit in the living room. "Guys I had a thought while I was mourning over Jimmy, we should write an album dedicated to him." Brian said out of nowhere. "Hey that's not a bad idea, how about first thing in the morning we go to the studio and start writing?" Matt questioned. "Let's do it" Johnny replied. I sat back onto the couch as I could see Brian looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked fully over at him he just quickly turned away. Hmm I wondered, why was my best friend just sitting there staring at me? Does he like me or something?