NEW BOOK ALERT - III

Hey Guys !

I hope you guys are doing well. 💕💕

I would like to present to you all a glimpse of my new book.

JOURNEY TO LOVE (Published)

In the fast paced corporate world, Lucas Knight is the founder and CEO of THE KNIGHTS' CORPORATION

In the fast paced corporate world, Lucas Knight is the founder and CEO of THE KNIGHTS' CORPORATION. He is a man of action rather than words, and a reserved man.

Amelia Parker has been his dedicated secretary for the past six years. In the eyes of Lucas, she is an outstanding woman, as she exhibited strength, dedication, and selflessness in all that she undertook.

As fate intertwines their lives, Lucas's mother suffers a tragic accident, leading her to express her heartfelt wish-for him to find a loving partner. Simultaneously, Amelia's little brother's life hangs in the balance, burdening her with immense worry. Amidst this tumultuous backdrop, Lucas's unwavering presence ignites dormant feelings within Amelia's heart.

Sensing an opportunity to fulfill both their needs, Lucas offers her a lucrative preposition; a marriage of convenience-a marriage not born out of romance but out of practicality and mutual support. 

As their journey together begins, unexpected challenges arrive including a dangerous encounter with a wealthy young brat, Axel Reed.

Lucas' protective instincts intensify as their bond deepens, paving a way for a love that neither saw coming.

As their budding relationship blossoms, they must confront old friends who put their connection to the ultimate test.

As the story unfolds, truths are uncovered, passion is ignited and love blossoms in the most unexpected circumstances.

But will their unconventional journey lead them to a happily ever after ?

                         Read to know !!

Check it out @velvetydays

_____________ BOOKS SO FAR_____________

I -  VOWS THAT BIND US

II - BLEEDING

III - WITH YOU TILL THE END

IV - JOURNEY TO LOVE